Lol @ orchard boss

"
kompaniet wrote:

Can i just ask: What does the far shot modifier do? Longer range?

Projectiles deal more damage further away.
spelltotem + faster casting + summon skeleton + some range skill = profit
Nah you're here to die like a stupid monkey cause ggg can't patch the damn crap.

let's make silly hats instead :p.

Died in Nemesis cause of devs can't test patches. We're the testers don't kid yourself. (it's like computers... don't buy them when they first come out wait 6 months lol)
I use spell totem with skeletons and shoot him from range. Most time I'm not getting hit once and don't even have to move.
Before starting map everytime read about it on wiki.

You must know every boss mods, name, type, quantity BEFORE you enter map. Better watch youtube video about this boss.

Some bosses just a waste of time - high risk is not comparable with shit drops. Orchard maps = vendor or skip boss at all, waste of time and concerning GGG - well it's YOU who spend time on stupid maps instead of just vendor it so it's YOU who knows bad game mechanics. So purpose of such maps - you should know game mechanics and where to go and where to not, btw for some build wtih fire res 90% this boss will be easy so you see don't go for boss if your build is bad against him.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
I found success just facetanking the orchard boss in melee, haven't killed me thus far. I'm on a pretty bad build as well.
just skip it, doesn't even worth the risk. I was so close to death first time I went to Orchard boss that was the first and last time. The thing is too godamn OP. GG GGG
I am a warrior. I was born to fight and death is my brother. I do not fear him. I see him in the eyes of the men and beasts that I kill. I feel him traveling beside me to this new land, this Wraeclast. He will take me to meet the ancestors when I am ready, and I am not ready.
As a range character, I keep a fair distance from the boss, so I can react in time when it spews out those fireballs. The fast ones are kinda annoying since it is usually multiple projectiles, so this requires good awareness from the player and the trust from the build (being pure Evasion has its benefit). The big fireball in most cases is the slow one, and it is painfully avoidable by taking two steps to the left or right.

As a melee character.........tank away.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 9, 2013, 5:16:05 PM
How much armor do you have? I have 9.2k armor and 77% all fire res and I get down to half life in 1 burst shot with 3.5k hp.
IGN- HeartUnderBladeShinobu

My shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000958
Standard Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/499992
I run a lvl 18 artic armour, 77 fire res, 10k armour + MoM and i believe i had 4.5k life at the time i tried to do orchard map for the first time, i went into the room, got hit and lost 90% of my hp. used my flasks, used a tp to get out and ive never even tried an orchard map again.

i suggest you do what i do, turn em into 67 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info