Player Character gets stuck

Playing a summoner and numerous times now my character has gotten stuck. Unresponsive to casting, moving (either with mouse, or the new move command hotkey).

The only thing I seem to be able to do is open a TP, but cannot go through it.

I took a screenshot of the bug report (F8), but there does not seem to be a screenshot folder in the path of exile folder. Just Logs, Redist and ShaderCache.... and not under any of those subfolders either.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
The screenshots are in your "documents/my games" folder, s. http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Version_0.9.13h
Thanks!

In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Had the same issue today. I was playing shadow.
This happend to me aswell twice. The first time it happend it killed my hardcore character at the start of act 3 when i aggroed an elite mob. The second time it happend I was running in a dungeon with no monsters nearby luckily and as someone else said I could only summon a town portal but could not enter it, and i could not use any spells but pots I was able to use. This bug really need to be investigated and fixed asap. It really is a death trap for hardcore players. I was playing a frost focused witch both times it happend.
Last edited by vaggan on Jan 29, 2013, 2:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info