WoE Cyclone / DualStrike Scion (Mana, Max Block, High DPS)

This build is a minimum of ~10 exalts. Not super expensive, but it can't really be your first character. In terms of cost-effectiveness for melee characters, the build is very strong.

Gear Required:
-Wings of Entropy
-Bringer of Rain
-Rainbowstrides
-The Anvil *or* Stone of Lazwar Amulets
-2% Mana Leech Ring
-2% Mana Leech Gloves *or* Wurms Molt belt (You sacrifice DPS and Resistances with Wurm's, but they are much easier to find.)

Skills Used:
-Cyclone *or* Dual Strike
-Hatred & Purity
-Leap Slam for mobility.
-An /oos macro, preferably on a mouse button because if you use cyclone you'll be spamming that shit.

Links
-Bringer: Cyclone, Concentrated Effect, Added Fire Damage, Reduced Mana
-Auras: Reduced Mana, Hatred, Purity
-Movement: Leap Slam, Faster Casting
-CwDT: CwDT (level 1), Molten Shell, Enfeeble, Increased AoE / Enduring Cry

111 Point finished build:

NOTE:
THIS POST IS INCOMPLETE. It will be expanded with gear, numbers, and video content in the near future. For now, any feedback would be great.

Last edited by TritanV on Dec 9, 2013, 1:05:51 PM
With Hatred+Grace, you wouldn't have enough mana for MoM to matter that much, maybe if you dropped Hatred for a 40% aura it would work. Otherwise i like the build. Also, drop Steel Skin for Leather and Steel
EDIT: Build has changed - no longer MoM, it is not needed and you gain more DPS by using mana instead of a Blood Magic + Life Gain/Leech gem.
Last edited by TritanV on Dec 9, 2013, 12:37:25 PM
Looks great, please post passive progressive ASAP and your gear.
IGN: Amaranthen
Looks similar to what I'm doing, but I took RT and went up by the templar area.

I'm wondering about you're choice not to take RT. It looks like you invest in some accuracy nodes, but I'm not seeing the benefit of doing that if you're not going to take crit nodes. You might as well grab RT no?

My planned build for reference:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwSzBS0SIBRNF-EY2xo4G60b-h3KHt8hYCP2Jd8n7Si1KNsppTGeMgkyiTSTNZI8LUCgQ5xHfkp9SshN404qT1ZW-lfiWK9Z81n-Wkhbr16LYEtjcGVNZadnoGxGbmluqm7YcHJybHKpdO108XfleA1673zZfPV9dYLkgziE2Yd2iPGKIoqvkBGQVZWbmSuiAKQZplenhKloqW6rxaxZrKqs6rM_tfK2Qbc-vYG-ir6nvrzAD8AawKbA88GLxLjE9sauz_jSTdN-0_zV-N0N3-_iYedj7DjuDu9O73rvfO_j7_Dz3fzF_gr-j_66

What is your chance to hit?
Last edited by Pure_Power on Dec 13, 2013, 11:17:36 PM
hi can u post a new passive tree for the build ?

#Regards SEA player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info