why i ignored your pm

just fyi!

it's probably one of the following (but usually, long story short: i think you're trying to waste my time):

a) i'm afk / i'm in a focking hard map and i don't wanna die!!!
this does happen sometimes and sometimes i do forget that someone messaged me after focusing on a map. try stalking me and whispering me once i get out of the map.

b) you haven't really actually offered on an item
"hi", "i'm interested in", etc are unlikely to get a response. why? coz if you wanted to offer, you'd have offered already. but what you're actually doing is seeing if i'm there so then you can ask price. if i had the price, it'd be in the thread.

specify name of item, base of item (so i can find it quickly without searching for 10 years to find out it's actually an item worth 1 exalt when you offered 1 chaos), and an offer. if i spent the time to search for every item and come up with a buyout whenever anyone asked, i wouldn't get any XP.

i think a lot of buyers don't understand the whole time efficiency thing because they don't buy as many items as i sell. if you map a lot, you'll start to understand why it's the buyer's responsibility to make me want to sell to you. i really, really just want to kill monsters and do not give a shit about playing salesperson all day.

c) your offer was so low as to indicate that you think i'm stupid. we will probably not agree on a price
it's pointless for me to bother negotiating. if you really want the item and i ignore you for 10 minutes then either you'll come up with a more serious offer or i guess you don't really want the item. that's fine, i don't really want to sell it to you.

oh but you're a poor helpless noobie and you don't know the value of the item! ok. so what's it worth to you? if i already said that's not what it's worth to me, then why do you keep bugging me for a buyout?! i guess you were lying about what it's worth to you.

d) it's a big item and the thread contains an auction with c/o, b/o, end time, whatever, but you refused to bid in the thread
and you say i'm being rude?

i guess you don't want my items. yes i'm a bitch.

Last edited by lilithdies on Dec 8, 2013, 1:47:36 AM
This post is dumb. No matter what I try to respond to everyone. Not everyone knows the value of items. People value some stats more than others. You are in fact being rude, leaving aside being in a difficult map. If you don't care to be a salesmen, just vendor everything. Problem solved. I was recently offered 1c for an item worth 5-7c. Instead of acting high and mighty, I explained to the guy what it was worth. He apologizes for the low bid admitting that he hadn't a clue what the going price was. Catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

TLDR: YOU ARE RUDE AND THIS POST IS POINTLESS. HOPE I DONT HAVE TO TRADE WITH YOU.
Its just a rant. They are pissed and needed to vent. Why it's in Off-topic I don't know, but stop taking it personally.

lilithdies, OT can be a fun place. If you are getting upset in the game, come here and play with us for a while. The joking can get a little aggressive at times, but its all well intentioned.

I got a good night's sleep. Darth Vaki.
Don't put your IGns out there then? Problem solved?

PM's is the best way to make love.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Dec 8, 2013, 11:18:13 AM
IF your checking your "PM's" on the forum while in game doing a map, that's going to get you killed.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Nithryok wrote:
IF your checking your "PM's" on the forum while in game doing a map, that's going to get you killed.

Thats a counter argument! How does he have time to put items up on the forums in the first place if hes just playing maps all day? I NEED ANSWERS!

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sent.

Spoiler
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Dec 8, 2013, 1:56:22 PM
"
Xpire wrote:
"
Nithryok wrote:

Thats a counter argument! How does he have time to put items up on the forums in the first place if hes just playing maps all day? I NEED ANSWERS!

"
Väkirauta wrote:
Sent.

Spoiler

mhmm time to update my shop! Thanks for the reminder!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Op is so bad ass and cold as ice, i wonder if im cool enough to be friends with Op
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Dec 8, 2013, 3:52:30 PM
"
I don't remember PMing you.
This is why you need to lay off of the absinthe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info