How do you know this is reality?

Or that there isn't a more "real" realm of existence?

How can you be sure of anything?

I'm curious as to what people think :)
The question you are asking is no different then "life after death". It's a question only the dead can answer and, unfortunately, they do not speak. I'm going to venture a guess that what we experience on a day to day basis is actual reality. All that matters is that it's real to us. Also, this type of question is more a byproduct of our developed minds. You won't find animals running around asking this question and I can damn sure tell you that wildebeast that is having its guts torn out by a hyena thinks it's real.
Last edited by jpnole on Jan 19, 2013, 1:27:18 AM
Actually, how do you know dead people are even dead? Especially if this actually isn't reality.

If this isn't real, than everything we've known and believed up until now is a lie, every definition, every experience, everything.
You're on acid?
Sounds like the kind of shit I say at work when I'm late. "Reality is interpreted by each individual differently. I'm not late based on the reality that my mind interprets. What makes your reality that your mind comprehends better than mine? Oh, and the way we understand time is wrong and is extremely limited by our perception of reality. Also your clock is not the most accurate time telling device in the world." ..... yep.
Some people think the moon is hallow and aliens live inside it. Inside the moon they have really cool computers that beam out information that cloak the real world that is around us.

Its on youtube so its real.
My bulldog Rufus just farted and it smells really bad, Thats when I know this is reality. Haha.
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All
Asking a person about reality is like asking a brain cell about the stock market
Who cares about reality when you can play POE in less than a week?
"
arpgfan wrote:
Or that there isn't a more "real" realm of existence?

How can you be sure of anything?

I'm curious as to what people think :)

Somebody just learned about Descartes in high school Philosophy class didn't they?
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info