Underrated sci-fi movies

rollerball, both versions

but i am a rollerblader myself, so that is given
"
SkyCore wrote:

There is one movie i want to rewatch but i dont remember its name or who starred in it: Does anyone remember the name of the movie with labeled cardboard proxing for real goods? Had some sort of technology to fake everything, and the protagonist eventually shuts down the system.

Still havent found the name of this movie. Anyone know what it is?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I remembered a couple from the long long ago.

The Black Hole

Xtro
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
entomogant wrote:
I really liked "Repo Man". The new version.
And "the mist". Most cruel ending I have seen in a movie for a long time.
Oh, and the Cube movies.

The Mist could've been really awesome if it was a little different, like grittier maybe? Some of that shit was awesome, and the entire premise is of course great. I haven't read the book(s?), but I can tell it is probably awesome.

Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Dec 13, 2013, 11:02:03 PM
I've always had a soft spot for Logan's Run

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info