brazil
dark city
gattaca
existenz
primer
titan ae
Brazil +1
+1 to the +1 of Brazil.
The movie I listed may be the worst movie I have seen.
Strangely, it seems to have cult status now.
Maybe because Richard Moll shaved his head for it?
Spoiler
www.jeffbradleyphotography.com
Demolition Man,
Judge Dread, ( old one )
Priest,
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Not a movie, but great show. Red Dwarf.
I think this thread should be renamed to:

"Movies that were made for fans and not for the Masses"

Since that is what they are. And that is why we love them. But the "Box Office" does not :(

I smiled as I read most of these suggestions because I have seen about 90% of them :D

+1 Titan AE

UltraViolet
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
I thought Sharknado was pretty cool. lol...
"The path of a true warrior is not how strong you become to defeat others; but how strong you become to protect those who matter most."

Yhuma - melee Dagger Shadow

Serenity. I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I did.

Also +1 to people saying blade runner isn't over rated. It's a great film, but it gets at least as much credit as it deserves if not more.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Brazil +1

Brazil is one of the highest rated shows ever now. I dont know the circumstances of its release, but if its anything like blade runner... genius before its time.
Watching Brazil made my stomach knot up. It reflected oh to well the frustrations of those who arent completely blind to the broken system they are forced to live in. And the ending...
Spoiler
was so unlike traditional movies

There is one movie i want to rewatch but i dont remember its name or who starred in it: Does anyone remember the name of the movie with labeled cardboard proxing for real goods? Had some sort of technology to fake everything, and the protagonist eventually shuts down the system.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Dec 9, 2013, 2:51:39 PM
I really liked "Repo Man". The new version.
And "the mist". Most cruel ending I have seen in a movie for a long time.
Oh, and the Cube movies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info