Path of Exile en Français.

Bumping...
"
Janissaire wrote:
Ce jeu serais encore MIEUX,si vous pensiez a la communoté Francophone.
Donc j'écrie ce message en Français,avec quelque petite faute!
La communoté Francophone sur Exile est présent,mais se manisfeste très peut,car le jeu est en Version Anglaise au complet,
Si vous ne me croyez pas,voici le lien d'une vidéo Francophone de Exile:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnFoKI3KPI
Et il y en a plein d'autre,des comme ça..
Et,si un joueur Français me lie,qu'il n'hésite pas a me contacter,ou a me répondre.

Ce n'est qu'une requete,mais,ça serais bien de répondre par un oui,et pas par un:non,je veux pas,le Français,c'est nul,degage d'ici..

Janissaire
Je pense qu'il serait en effet judicieux de permettre d'intégrer des traductions communautaires, certains jeux tels que Grim Dawn ont ouvert leurs portes à cette idée en publiant les fichiers textes à traduire et de nombreux joueurs se sont attelés à cette tâche, et souvent les traductions lorsqu'elles sont corrigées par des personnes ayant un niveau suffisant pour cet exercice sont plus que correctes.

Personnellement sa ne me dérange en rien puisque je joue en anglais mais je sais que la langue rebute souvent bon nombre de personnes d'essayer le jeux, sa ne pourrait être qu'un plus pour la popularité de POE en attendant les traductions officielles

----------------------

In other words

I think it would be wise to allow people to make some "community translations", some games like Grim Dawn has recently allowed it by publishing all the text files to modify (with dialogs, items etc...) and many players have started to translate the game in their own language, and when these translations are corrected and revised by competent people they are often good.

Personnally i don't mind about that because i prefer to play games in english, but i know that a lot of people are bothered by it so they don't even give a try to the game, i think this just can be a plus for the popularity of POE and technically easy (i guess) pending the officials translations
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Jan 25, 2014, 6:15:05 PM
"
OkTekk wrote:
many french (from france) or youngsters are not open to forein languages, even english

Funny excuse.
Come on, it's 2014, everyone should speak at least one more language..
Even people from African tribes speak more than 1 cause they communicate with other tribes.
You Frenches are just too lazy ;)
The French of the OP is terrible, so I don't really understand what his native language is neither why he is interested in a potential translation of the game in French. This is plain weird.
Sorry for the English mistakes if there any in my post, this is not my native language.
"
presha wrote:
Even people from African tribes speak more than 1 cause they communicate with other tribes.

Wow, you succeeded to be racist both to Africans and French in one sentence, I am impressed.
Sorry for the English mistakes if there any in my post, this is not my native language.
"
presha wrote:
"
OkTekk wrote:
many french (from france) or youngsters are not open to forein languages, even english

Funny excuse.

omg..your answer is just incredible...
are you aware that everyone isn't as you, high and mighty?
I -as well as many other guys here- am a french speaker but still answering to you.... lazy isn't about not trying to understand other's view?
Je relance la demande de traduction intégrale de ce jeux.

Je suis l'évolution mais pas envie de traduire sans arrêt cela gâche le plaisir.

Alors on arrive début de mai et la promesse ne pointe pas le bout de son nez.

Dommage

Amicalement
Bump, although i don't speak french.
"

"Even"? Actually Africans have been speaking way more languages then the French for a very long time. I lived in Nigeria for a while: everybody speaks their own native language (Yoruba, Igbo, Haussa, Fulani,...), always also really good English and at least 1 language from another tribe, Arabic or sometimes even French. That is three languages minimum per person!

I don't see why you would expect Africans to speak few languages the way you use them in your example. In general Africans show more interest in the Western world then vice versa, so they are well aware of different places, more then many Westerners with their limited horizon, and consequently they learn other languages.

I put things very blunt and too general, but the point is that you have to be carefull using colonial clichés and prejudices to make your point.
To support the French: I do speak only French with my Parisian girlfriend but she is fluent in English, and learning Dutch and Spanish.

I don't want to support English as the uniform world language but I won't encourage that everyone locks theirselves up in their own language either. We should all just learn as many languages as possible. So I think it's good if French people play games in English.

Seen as the developpers of the game are from New Zealand, the game being only in English is justified.

PS: Bare with my English in this post, it's my third language ;-)

Pour les Français qui ne parlent pas assez Anglais pour comprendre ce que j'ai écrit: utilisez google translate, ça marche très bien!
Last edited by Soepkieken on May 1, 2014, 2:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info