Question about my banned account.

I just have one question about my original account that got banned (it got banned for repeated spam, not from me though..) but anyways is it a perma ban? I sent an email to support explaining to them what happened but I guess it doesn't matter. If it is a perma ban I understand I guess but are the character names that are on that account gone forever? because I can't use them on this account because they are taken already, and that really sucks because I have had them reserved on that account for a long time now.
Thank you in advance :)
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 18, 2013, 4:29:51 PM
uhh - lol?

Cant answer your questions. Seems like something support might be for.
GGG - Why you no?
Please await a reply from Support on this matter. Also, I find that using the PM system here on the site (little blue 'support' link at the top) is also quite an efficient way to contact the support staff.

As this really deserves no further reply and may incur some unsavoury responses, I'll lock it. Feel free to PM myself or another mod if you don't hear from Support and we'll get right on it. Cheers. :)

Edit: oops, bit late. Oh well, only one.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 18, 2013, 4:30:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info