Beta keys here, all you have to do is....

"
x3r011 wrote:
I don't even know who he is but i will hate him for a key :)

He recently left D3.
Mixture of complaining over the nostalgia from the 2nd game not being comparable to the 3rd and the fact that Wilson reaaally didn't seem too keen on keeping a good rep on the PR side. You just can't go around acting smug and expect people to not see you as an asshole.
Member since Closed Beta 1/18/13
Last edited by NotLusty on Jan 18, 2013, 8:46:37 PM
Thank you smoot hope to see ya ingame ;)
Let the hatred of Jay and Blizzard ring eternally throughout the rest of your life, and spread it like a plague to all you come in contact with.
"
libelule714 wrote:
F**K JAY WILSON I WILL TAKE A SHIT ON HIS BED

I would eat liquid food for 2 days straight and take a whole box of laxatives before shitting on Jay Wilson's bed.
"
NotLusty wrote:
"
x3r011 wrote:

He recently left D3.
Mixture of complaining over the nostalgia from the 2nd game not being comparable to the 3rd and the fact that Wilson reaaally didn't seem too keen on keeping a good rep on the PR side. You just can't go around acting smug and expect people to not see you as an asshole.

He announced today that he was stepping down and away from the catastrophe that he created.
Still have 1 key left that I issued to someone, but they're not using.
"
"
NotLusty wrote:
"
x3r011 wrote:

He recently left D3.

He announced today that he was stepping down and away from the catastrophe that he created.

I thought it was yesterday?
Member since Closed Beta 1/18/13
Keys of Hate are extinguished and although I welcome as much hate for Jay Wilson on a daily basis, it will not get you any more Keys of Hate from me.

He announced today that he was stepping down and away from the catastrophe that he created.[/quote]

I thought it was yesterday?[/quote]
I guess it depends on where you live and time difference
"
"
libelule714 wrote:
F**K JAY WILSON I WILL TAKE A SHIT ON HIS BED

I would eat liquid food for 2 days straight and take a whole box of laxatives before shitting on Jay Wilson's bed.
LMAO BRO I WOULD DO THE SAME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info