Hello Path of Exile

Sorry my english is not the best ... So forgive me if I make errors.
I have a question I'd like to play Path and I read that you need a closed beta key. Perhaps one has yet left a free, have that is from today ne week holiday and it is bitterly cold out side: (((mfg chris
Sadly - i have no more keys left. On to brighter side, just 5 days to go - and everyone gets to play.
GGG - Why you no?
As Joanna said: It's only 5 more days. But if you just can't wait, try the Beta Invite Discussion forums, they're throwing around keys there. Or see if there's a thread for your language (I think Russian and Spanish are in off-topic, and the German one is in General Discussion) - there's a lot of people that may have a key to spare.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Jan 18, 2013, 2:16:08 PM
But I know I have my vacation now and drausen hats -12 degrees extremely heavy snow and on television runs NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM oO.
But you're right, I'll probably wait for the open beta. best regards chris
I'm taking it from your "draußen hat's" you're German (or somewhere in the area)?

Wie gesagt: Probier's mal in diesem Thread, da tummeln sich einige Leute, die evtl. noch einen Key übrig haben. Würde dir gern einen zukommen lassen ,aber hab' leider keine zum Vergeben mehr.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Many thanks I hope I can get hold of one, but one thing I really need to say such a receiving of the communitiy I still had in any online game. thumbs Up
"
Rikugun wrote:
Many thanks I hope I can get hold of one, but one thing I really need to say such a receiving of the communitiy I still had in any online game. thumbs Up

For the most part , this community is really pleasant. Theres a few bad apples such as myself - in charans words "the worst trolliest troll ever" ... O.O

But yea mate, community is great around these parts.
GGG - Why you no?
The Beta Key raffle is lottery or you can then somehow cheat forward?
"
Rikugun wrote:
The Beta Key raffle is lottery or you can then somehow cheat forward?

Its completely random. I wouldnt hold your breath on that. Chances are, someone will give you a key before that thing does. But again, its such a short time now, just hang in there.

Good luck.
GGG - Why you no?
I heard that you get two keys when you get invited ... but obisoulsy someone gets it someone not... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info