How do you organize your Stash Tabs?

Tab 1: High Value Currency / Scrolls

Tab 2: Low Value Currency / Quality Flask I gather for vendor recipe

Tab 3,4,5,6: "Drops" I just put stuff that dropped in a map run for example in for later. Dont want to waste my time with inspecting and sorting out loot

Tab 7: Maps

Tab 8:Quality Gems

Tab 9:Red Gems (max 2 of each)

Tab 10: Green Gems (max 2 of each)

Tab 11: Blue Gems (max 2 of each)

Tab 12: Gems that do not fit in R/G/B but still want to keep them

Tab 13: Flasks

Tab 14-15: 1h dps

Tab 16-17: 2h dps

Tab 18: Off hand dps

Tab 19: Shields

Tab 20: Heads

Tab 21: Hands

Tab 22-23: Chests

Tab 24: Belts

Tab 25: Rings

Tab 26: Necks

Tab 27: Boots

Tab: 28-30: Uniques

Tab 31: MagicFind Gear

Tab 32-41: not in use right now.

Why you should try Harcore http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/209310/page/1
I have 50'ish tabs, so I use a system that is based on both tags and colors. For example, my armor tabs all start with an "A", followed by the first letter of the type of armor, e.g. G for gloves, C for chest, B for belts, F for feet, etc, which then gives me AC1, AC2, AC3 for tabs with chest armor pieces, and they are all blue. Same system for weapons, just with a W instead of an A, and they are red.

Rings and amulets have their own tabs too, in their own color. So do flasks, and materials (multiple ones, with transmutes and alts having their own). Then there are tabs for maps, and tabs that have "for sale" stuff. For gems, I have tabs for each color, split into active and support gems (like GG1 and GGS, which stand for Gem Green 1 and Gem Green Support).

Also, since I'm lazy, there's half a dozen of "U" tabs, which is "unsorted" -- basically, I dump everything in there to deal with it later. :) I sometimes also have character specific tabs where I hold items for a new character or alternate gear (e.g. dps and mf sets).

Overall I could do with fewer tabs than I have (mostly bought them when I wasn't sure what to keep and what to sell, but it's nice to have room.
I'll bite.

1 Alts,Chroms, jewelers, fuses
2 Other currency
3 Maps to run
4 Gems
5 Chaos recipe
6 Chaos recipe
7 Giveaways for "Uncle Frank's Giveaway Quiz"
8 Map collection (and unique maps)
9 1H uniques
10 2H uniques
11 Bows and quiver uniques
12 Jewelery and belt uniques
13 Boot uniques
14 Glove uniques
15 Helm uniques
16 Chest uniques
17 Shield uniques
18 Rares
19 Stone hammer staging ground
20 Seige Axe chance staging ground
21 Spine bow chance staging ground
22 Loot runs dump

I'm a collector.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
Common currency/gems and rings I frequently swap/handful of maps in my "queue"

Uncommon currency/quality gems

Chaos recipe

Recipe overflow (rings, belts, amulets)

Gems, gems, gems (I need to figure out a better way than red, red support, green, green support)

Uniques Uniques Uniques

Rares Rares Rares

Orb overflow (alts, chromes, scrolls)

Essentially I have my stash organized in such a way that all the tabs I use on a day to day, run to run basis are on the first page. I rarely have to click right to drop anything into a tab (usually a unique or a rare that I find worthy of keeping). Almost everything I do is in the very first tab.

Because Kaizen.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info