How do you organize your Stash Tabs?

I know this is the insightful and cutting edge topic you've all been waiting for.

No but seriously I'm genuinely curious how y'all treat your loot crib. Is it the messy desk approach ("I know exactly where everything is even though it may not seem like it") or is there a method to your madness? In the past I've just sort of done something like...

1-2 tabs for gems/support & quality gems
1 tab for currencies, rings, flasks & quality flasks
1 tab for 'good' gear
1 tab for uniques

but I usually don't get anywhere beyond that.
Last edited by FILM on Jan 18, 2013, 12:45:52 PM
I have 37 tabs so yes I HAVE to organise a bit
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
o lol, that's quite a lot.

Do you have any particular approach to organizing those? I know some people like giving a stash tab or two specific to each character they make as opposed to spreading it out all over the place. I think when I first started playing I tried to stash every item I had for matching vendor recipes, but that got out of hand pretty quickly. I imagine once peoples stashes have grown enough they might even sort on an item to item basis (rapiers, axes etc.)
i have nine tabs

1 for gems/currency
1 for jewelry and potions
1 for general armor
1 for shields/fists
and the other 5 is for class specific (since I don't play ranger) but will be getting more soon.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance
1 currency
2 gems
3 unique
4 unique
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
kamil1210 is all about the uniques yo
I have 101 stash tabs, once OB comes out I'll be making them premium.

They will be named after each of the 101 dalmatians in the Disney movies.
"
Elynole wrote:
I have 101 stash tabs, once OB comes out I'll be making them premium.

They will be named after each of the 101 dalmatians in the Disney movies.

10/10 for taste, no one liked the 102nd dalmation anyway.
don't you dare tell me to clean my room
My first 9 tabs are organised the rest are just a rare's dumping ground.
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info