[Nemesis] Flat's Bloody Frenzy Sword and Board feat. Acrobatics

I've always wanted to try out Acrobatics build, and since my initial ST attempts at the beginning of Nemesis failed, I went to give it a shot and it's pretty awesome if I may say so. Currently lvl 83.

First of all - there is 1 item that is a necessity for the build to work as intended.

Blood Dance are pretty common so it's no biggie.

So, what's this build about
+ It's a pretty fast attacking one - 10+ attacks/sec.
+ Uses Dodge, Evasion and Block as primary defenses.
+ Can function just fine even with a 4L.
+ Projectile attacks are a joke - really fun to watch all those misses
+ Has a decent life pool

- Close to no armour
- Requires some additional button pressing to deal with hard hitting physical dmg mobs
- Vulnerable to phys spells
- No RT

So, how to do it
You can start either as Scion or Duelist - both are a natural choice. Ranger could do it too, but u lose some points for bad nodes imo.

Early on I just went straight for Acrobatics. You can lvl up however you like - I had a good twinkie weapons so I just used some pretty straightforward Leap Slam Spectral Throw whateva 2hander.

Once you get Acrobatics - it's a good time to switch to 1hander+shield. From there you can start picking some dmg nodes and get additional life.

At this point you could switch to double strike+melee splash. Most of the lvling is done with it.
A 4L would consist of Double Strike + Splash + Melee Phys/Multistrike+ BM/Mana Leech/Life Leech/mana leech on rings.
Go equip your Blood Dance for some neat additional life regen.

From here on you aim to find a good sword. A ~200 pDPS will suffice for Sarn/Docks farm.
Ultimately you wanna aim for 250+ pDPS.

Here's what my tree looks like at lvl 83. It's pretty straighforward - getting the sword passives, picking the 3 frenzy charges, getting more life and block nodes.

So, how it works
"You said it's a Frenzy build, but not a single mention of Frenzy so far! WTF?"

Fair enough. It is this way cuz frenzy is worse than double strike till you meet a certain requirements.

- You need Frenzy charges for it. The more the better.
(Grab all frenzy charges from the tree+helping Kraytan in Merciless)

- The mana consumption is insane, so you need to use BM gem.
(With BM gem the life consuption goes over the roof too, here's where Blood Dance regen kicks in)

- You pretty much need to have Multistrike
(Without it I was registering a massive amount of misses although having ~90% accuracy.)

Frenzy + Splash + Multistrike + BM is what we using from here on. If you have access to a 5L put Melee Physical in there too.
For Auras - Grace and Hatred + Reduced Mana are a no brainer.
Having a 20% quality Frenzy helps a lot. The quality adds 7% increased attack speed, so with 7 charges up - you get an increased of 50% total which is a huge boost and definitely worth the investment.

How to deal with Problems being Evasion
So far so good, but we all know there are certain problems with Evasion, like getting hit from a huge spike and well dying I guess ;) Although there is no way to avoid that completly, if you get 1 shot you get 1shot, armour or no armour, there are ceartain ways to minimize the RNG.

- Hard hitting melee phys mobs(Bears, Big Skelets, Golems etc...)
Here's the punchline - they are actually ridiculously easy to deal with - Smoke Mine is just wonderful. The blind effect in the smoke is just a lifesaver and free faceroller. Hillock and Brutus for example are a total jokes cuz they can never hit you. Link it with Increased Duration.

- There seems to be no life leech in the build? Wat?
No problem, Blood Rage to the rescue. Even with negative chaos resists you can freely run it cuz of the huge life regen. You'd ideally want to have it up at all time, could help you leech fast up up when you eventually take a big hit.

-Phys Spells
Now this is where this build is at it weakest. But you can't have everything, right. EK, Bear traps are a pain in the ass. Your arch-nemesis though are the Evangelists - those guys bombs are a pure physical spell which really really hurt. Granite flasks still work nicely so use em.

CwDT + End Charges + Enfeeble is what helps too.

Some random numbers:
HP - 5260
Mana - 450 - around 60 left after Auras- plenty enough to use your skills
Frenzy DPS - 10K with 7 charges up
Evasion - 50% chance to evade with Grace and 7 charges
Dodge/Spell Dodge - 40%/30% chance to dodge
Block - 40% chance to block
Life Regen - 500/sec with charges
Resists - 75% fire/75% cold/73% lightning/-8% chaos
Accuracy - 2624 or 91% chance to hit
Current gear:
Spoiler