"We're going to need some more servers."

Thats the lastest tweet from pathofexile.
Guess the hype is spreading!
I cant wait to play this game it looks truly amazing, I will not get mad at all if is GGG having server issues the first 24hours of launch.
Been lurking this forum quite some time before signing up (didnt know about the beta invite timer) and the community looks so nice and polite, truly happy to have found this game. Would be really nice if anyone could spare a betakey.
Last edited by GillisCYD on Jan 18, 2013, 1:43:38 PM
Hell yeah!
lol yea im also worried 50k users max is way to little. 100k at-least or even more. In 3 months we going to have a million players mark my words!!
"
Burmeister99 wrote:
lol yea im also worried 50k users max is way to little. 100k at-least or even more. In 3 months we going to have a million players mark my words!!

Why should so many people mark your words?

But anyways thats good news, I really think GGG is underestimating how well this game is reviewed in the media and how many people have actually taken notice of it.
Yes, they will.
I hope that they are well prepared for this!
SOunds like GGG have a hit on their hands :)
IGN:
I chuckled a bit when I read that first.

Then I thought: "Man, I wouldn't want to be in GGG's shoes. They estimated about 50K users, but since the gamespot video (over 180,000 views now) and the ign coverage (not to mention neogaf) and all those shenanigans (e.g JW quitting)... I honestly couldn't say how many people are going to show up come 23rd. HUGE, huge thing for GGG.

Hope it all goes smooth, but even if it doesn't, I got a year's worth of understanding for 'em.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Jan 18, 2013, 12:41:48 PM
The real question is: if they don't have the servers will any beta members help GGG and stay off for the first 6 hours?
Yea I'm super excited for the influx of difficulty complaints, FFA loot complaints and the change this change that posts.
IGN : Jackyboy_Trade
Last edited by Jackyboy on Jan 18, 2013, 12:58:18 PM
Damn, please no Error 37 REDUX! Please!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info