In closing, I would just like to say................

Disclaimer: No Diablo 3 bashing please. I have a friend that's a gaming developer and he works hard at what he does. Developers are just like everyone else in the workplace - they're told what to do!!!! Developers take pride in their work. Keep up the good work you guys..........

With that said, I would like to say 'thank you' to GGG and their staff for such great work on this game. I have enjoyed every minute playing this game . To everyone who supported GGG during closed beta - a bump to you. I will continue to support GGG in their endeavor to bring use more content and gameplay. I feel GGG deserves the support and they have my loyalty from here on out. I will promote the game in whatever way I can and help to keep the atmosphere fun and exciting (no bashing or trolling). I look forward to open beta and wish the best of luck to GGG in their success now and into the future.

Thank you...... and happy hunting.
"
Dantevious wrote:
Disclaimer: No Diablo 3 bashing please. I have a friend that's a gaming developer and he works hard at what he does. Developers are just like everyone else in the workplace - they're told what to do!!!!

Well this is only partially the truth.

But yes GGG guys are awesome.
Developers think, Interlopers think D3.

And the topic is ironic, seeing as the game is *opening* up.

But still, thank you to everyone at GGG for being responsible for this game's existence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info