Things That Need To Be Added.

Probably have all been mentioned before, but I'm here to say them once again.
Reply Button
Kiwis need to stay out after you log out

And other things that I can't think of. Please add. Thanks.
See you, Space Cowboy...
Last edited by Origination on Jan 18, 2013, 11:21:27 AM
The last one you can actually do! Just right-click on the + sign and it will be removed from your skill level up window on the right. To access it again, just go to your inventory and it will still be down at the bottom.
"
Elynole wrote:
The last one you can actually do! Just right-click on the + sign and it will be removed from your skill level up window on the right. To access it again, just go to your inventory and it will still be down at the bottom.

Oh.
See you, Space Cowboy...
I feel dumb now :]
See you, Space Cowboy...
Last edited by Origination on Jan 18, 2013, 11:02:52 AM
"
Origination wrote:

Compare Gear Button

you can compare the effects of gear changes by opening the character screen and hot swapping the item.

No need to dumb it down imo.
IGN:
I think you can compare item in inventory with equipped item by holding Alt (or something else) while mouse over the inventory item
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
Last edited by Deen1983 on Jan 18, 2013, 11:08:40 AM
"
RottenSausage wrote:
"
Origination wrote:

Compare Gear Button

you can compare the effects of gear changes by opening the character screen and hot swapping the item.

No need to dumb it down imo.

How is adding utility dumbing down? I shouldn't have to mouse over an item in my inventory, then back to the item, over and over again to view stats. I should be able to hold down whatever button so I can see them both at the same time. That's not dumbing anything down.
See you, Space Cowboy...
"
Deen1983 wrote:
I think you can compare item in inventory with equipped item by holding Alt (or something else) while mouse over the inventory item

You can't
See you, Space Cowboy...
Alt I believe is the hotkey to compare items. Of course, this only shows the two items side by side, not an actual comparison of "this gives x more intelligence" because GGG did not desire to put this in.

EDIT: Just tested ingame, alt is indeed the hotkey.
Last edited by Xikorut on Jan 18, 2013, 11:14:34 AM
"
Xikorut wrote:
Alt I believe is the hotkey to compare items. Of course, this only shows the two items side by side, not an actual comparison of "this gives x more intelligence" because GGG did not desire to put this in.

EDIT: Just tested ingame, alt is indeed the hotkey.

Wut.... why doesn't this work for me?
See you, Space Cowboy...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info