Bow Marauder Build Physical/Elemental

After some research in the forum, I came up with this two builds(level 80ish). Hope to improve it with help from the best community.

passive tree: resolute technique -> blood magic -> berserking -> life/resist/dex node bottom of duelist tree -> iron grip -> Iron Reflexes and rest of the points -> drop resolution technique if need

skill gem: poison arrow for multi-target, burning for single at first, after blood magic I will switch to lightning arrow for multi-target. Haven't decide what to use in end game. probably split arrow/burning arrow

aura: anger/grace/(wrath)

physical

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecDlgUtBYQOrRQgFFIUdRUgFx0Y2xkuGbQhYCftKLUppSpNLOkyCTJ-MpQ26DpSOrM7KD8nQKBDnEd-UEdQUFRJVgRXDVhjW69fP2BLYIhhUmVNbj1uqnKpdEF07XTxdud313rvfNl_AoTZhmCHKYzPjX6VBZstnrmezZ_LpuCnMKvFrKq0Gre2ud2-p8HYxtjK082Y0iHUj9lh2cbdDd7G37_nUupi7w7vTvIv8932SPe--rE=

elemental

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0OPA6tFCAUTRR1GNsZLiFgJIsn7Si1KaUyCTKJNug6UjwtPQ9AoEOcSn1QR1BQVElWBFb6Vw1X4lhjXz9fqmBLYIhhUmOnZ6Bs9nKpc-F0QXTtdPF253flerh673y7fNl99YLkhmCHKYd2iq-Mz5ARnrmezZ_LogCnMKyqtz653cHYxPbFisauxtjSIdSP2WHdRt-_51LvDu9O8B_yL_Pd9kj3iPe-_E78xQ==

Old builds

Any comments/suggestions is welcomed.
Last edited by longfei2011 on Jan 19, 2013, 6:21:20 PM
Hi,

you use 6 points with leather and steel to get 64% armour (only 1 of it counts, not both, armour/evasion because of Iron Reflexes).

If you go steel skin (3 points = 50% armour) and the first armour note in the marauder start (1 point = 15% armour),

you save 2 points.

Or go 3 points steel skin (50% armour) and 2 points Body and soul in the templer starting area ( 28% armour, 28% ES, 10% all resi)

you save 1 point.

----

i hope i could help and my english is not to bad :)

im german

cheers

Last edited by Cibbi on Jan 19, 2013, 9:05:56 AM
"
you use 6 points with leather and steel to get 64% armour (only 1 of it counts, not both, armour/evasion because of Iron Reflexes).

You're right, they've fixed that armour/evasion passive used to both apply to evaision rating. :<

I was planning to to use all evasion gear to take advantage of Iron Reflexes, I may need to reconsider gear selection now.

Thank you for pointing this out.
Last edited by longfei2011 on Jan 19, 2013, 5:38:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info