Best news of 2013!!

"
JerzeyDevil13 wrote:
with respect to OP. And I can only speak for myself; I left Blizzard in the dust. Blizzard and their horrible products/customer service lost me a year ago. I am now VERY happy and content with awesome games/devs like GGG and this masterpiece; PoE!

Blizzard is a horrible company that lies, deceives, steal, and harass/insult their customers. They took 7+ years to make a horrible, incomplete, broken game based around extorting money from their loyal customers. Then they proceed to force you to sign a TOS and then hold you hostage with that very same, very lopsided TOS. Most companies use a TOS to protect themselves. Blizzard uses it to hold you hostage with it and throw bans around like a football!

I will never purchase another Blizzard product again. No matter what! I don't care if next year they bring out the greatest game ever made, I will NOT buy it! That is MY POWER as a customer.

But I will seek out and support awesome games and companies that do care about the gamers. Who do care about the quality of the product they attach their names to. Are these companies perfect??? Of course not! But they treat their customers with respect and COMMUNICATE MEANINGFULLY to them. Companies like GGG show appreciation and dont forget where they came from!

Blizzard, Like Electronic Arts, Activision, THQ and others, act Entitled and treat their customers like meat wagons! They have no integrity and no loyalty to anything other than the BOTTOM LINE!

If you build a great game, They will come! And they will gladly hand over their money. Cause its fun they seek! And FREEDOM they desire! And RESPECT, they DESERVE!

Quoting words from Dennis Duhamel from ForceStrategyGaming :

"Don't blame Jay Wilson for all the crap, yes sure he is the lead, he is responsible in some way on which game went. But he was no alone designing the game, also all the lead developer's move on to other projects and just do something else."

He did what he was told to do, that happens when company's like Blizzard get greedy.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 18, 2013, 10:58:37 AM
Leave Britney alone!!

And yes, this is offtopic. :D
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
"
Farystar wrote:
"
JerzeyDevil13 wrote:
with respect to OP. And I can only speak for myself; I left Blizzard in the dust. Blizzard and their horrible products/customer service lost me a year ago. I am now VERY happy and content with awesome games/devs like GGG and this masterpiece; PoE!

Blizzard is a horrible company that lies, deceives, steal, and harass/insult their customers. They took 7+ years to make a horrible, incomplete, broken game based around extorting money from their loyal customers. Then they proceed to force you to sign a TOS and then hold you hostage with that very same, very lopsided TOS. Most companies use a TOS to protect themselves. Blizzard uses it to hold you hostage with it and throw bans around like a football!

I will never purchase another Blizzard product again. No matter what! I don't care if next year they bring out the greatest game ever made, I will NOT buy it! That is MY POWER as a customer.

But I will seek out and support awesome games and companies that do care about the gamers. Who do care about the quality of the product they attach their names to. Are these companies perfect??? Of course not! But they treat their customers with respect and COMMUNICATE MEANINGFULLY to them. Companies like GGG show appreciation and dont forget where they came from!

Blizzard, Like Electronic Arts, Activision, THQ and others, act Entitled and treat their customers like meat wagons! They have no integrity and no loyalty to anything other than the BOTTOM LINE!

If you build a great game, They will come! And they will gladly hand over their money. Cause its fun they seek! And FREEDOM they desire! And RESPECT, they DESERVE!

"Don't blame Jay Wilson for all the crap, yes sure he is the lead, he is responsible in some way on which game went. But he was no alone designing the game, also all the lead developer's move on to other projects and just do something else."

He did what he was told to do, that happens when company's like Blizzard get greedy.

Case closed !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
"
JerzeyDevil13 wrote:

You/he are kinda right. Jay was just doing as he was told. And who ever replaces him will do the same. BUT, Remember the guys who left? Brezik and the rest of North?? Why do you think they left??? They left because they had the Integrity to stand up for what they feel is right and would not make games under Blizzard/Activisions/vinvendi's new Bottom Line agenda.

And now they are the better for it. Sure they want to make money! And they should want to make money. But not at the expense of WHORING your integrity for a Buck.

So no, I don't blame Wilson, I blame Blizzard. But Jay Wilson let BLIZZARD tarnish his name by being their TOOL! Then he went as far to make things worse by lashing out at the FANS and Dave Brezik. So I have ZERO pity for that scum bag/tool Hack Wilson. Hope it was worth it for him. I guarantee many people will Never purchase another product with his name on it either because of all this. /shrug

PS- I really don't wish to discuss that company or game anymore. So I will not reply again. I am here to play/talk about this Amazing Game and Company-GGG!!!! And I can't thank them enough for this breath of fresh air!

Have a great day sir!
Last edited by JerzeyDevil13 on Jan 18, 2013, 11:08:37 AM
Where is Dale when you need him ?!
Moved top off topic and locked.

Refer to this thread for further discussion on this topic.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/68027
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info