Best news of 2013!!

Jay Wilson is leaving Diablo!!

Too bad it is far too late.
Last edited by Covert on Jan 18, 2013, 1:05:49 PM
Can you all stop with this stupid flaming.

"
Farystar wrote:

I hate what they did with D3, but you don't have to flame Jay Wilson. He i just a person he tried and failed. Leave the guy alone !!!

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
This.

Not only that, but the original Blizzard North team wasn't there either.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 18, 2013, 8:41:10 AM
I don't really see why this is POE related.
I am trying also to finally tell that people, but seems its gone viral and everyone want to post that. They will stop eventually :).
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Surely the best news of 2013 is that Path of Exile is going Open Beta, we're experiencing the last ever character wipe and we're gonna get even MOARR goodies like Act 3 and cosmetics from the microtransaction store! Go Go Go GGG!

Me want more gore, fancy animations, named/coloured stash tabs, pets... everything!
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jan 18, 2013, 9:24:06 AM
"
obadonke wrote:
Surely the best news of 2013 is that Path of Exile is going Open Beta, we're experiencing the last ever character wipe and we're gonna get even MOARR goodies like Act 3 and cosmetics from the microtransaction store! Go Go Go GGG!

Me want more gore, fancy animations, named/coloured stash tabs, pets... everything!

^

and shouldn't this thread be in off topic? Isn't that where we stick you people wanting to talk about D3 shit?
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
When the economy takes a dump everyone blames the president when it is barely his fault. We have to have someone to blame.

But... Sirs you are correct. Bring on the open beta! Sad part is I feel very discouraged to play for then next 5 days lol
What about PoE going open beta?
"
Moosifer wrote:

and shouldn't this thread be in off topic? Isn't that where we stick you people wanting to talk about D3 shit?

you have a point. I figure the mods might move it.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
with respect to OP. And I can only speak for myself; I left Blizzard in the dust. Blizzard and their horrible products/customer service lost me a year ago. I am now VERY happy and content with awesome games/devs like GGG and this masterpiece; PoE!

Blizzard is a horrible company that lies, deceives, steal, and harass/insult their customers. They took 7+ years to make a horrible, incomplete, broken game based around extorting money from their loyal customers. Then they proceed to force you to sign a TOS and then hold you hostage with that very same, very lopsided TOS. Most companies use a TOS to protect themselves. Blizzard uses it to hold you hostage with it and throw bans around like a football!

I will never purchase another Blizzard product again. No matter what! I don't care if next year they bring out the greatest game ever made, I will NOT buy it! That is MY POWER as a customer.

But I will seek out and support awesome games and companies that do care about the gamers. Who do care about the quality of the product they attach their names to. Are these companies perfect??? Of course not! But they treat their customers with respect and COMMUNICATE MEANINGFULLY to them. Companies like GGG show appreciation and dont forget where they came from!

Blizzard, Like Electronic Arts, Activision, THQ and others, act Entitled and treat their customers like meat wagons! They have no integrity and no loyalty to anything other than the BOTTOM LINE!

If you build a great game, They will come! And they will gladly hand over their money. Cause its fun they seek! And FREEDOM they desire! And RESPECT, they DESERVE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info