Knockback build - Sweep + Leap Slam

Over the past few days, I've been obsessing over the utility of knockback builds. Two primary skills that I've looked into are Leap Slam and Sweep

This build will focus around a 2h weapon, taking common health nodes, resolute technique, and iron reflexes. As I progressed along the passive tree, I had no intention of locking into a single weapon. Instead, I could focus on using either leap slam or sweep as a primary skill.

While I am still undecided on auras, I will most likely utilize a common setup, dependent on OB release.

Sweep or Leap Slam will be equipped with Increased Radius, Increased Attack Speed, and Lifesteal. These three support gems, especially when combined with leap slam, will provide increased maneuverability for constant AoE damage and evading ranged attacks.

Feedback is appreciated, especially from those who have tested the feasibility of the Fending node (15% chance to knockback, +10% knockback distance). It's a fairly expensive node to reach, and completely changes the possible paths I can take to reach IR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info