Questions for my build.

This is my build that i'm going to aim for in Open Beta.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQ6tEuEUIBRNGJEY2xkuGjgb-iFgJScl3yfVJ-0otSkuKaUt0jIJNug6UjrYQKBBP0OcUEdQUFHmValWBFcNWGNYr1nzXQBdSV8_YEtgiGEhYVJnm2h0bPZyqXTtdPF4DXrve4x8u3zZguSE2YTvhmCKr4wGjM-QEZBVkc6UoJe0nrmezZ8-n8uiAKLqpBmkrKcwp4SpaKlurKqsuq6TtC-18rndu-3AGsRYxYrG2MmY0iHUj9hN2WHaYt7B37_h2uLq5K3sOO8O707wH_Iv8932SPe-

However I have some questions around my build.
1. Unawering Stance - Does it prevent frozen also or just stun?
2. Armour Master - how faster would I be going?
3. Iron Reflexes - With no evasion gear my evasion should be around 350 at level 100, would the extra dex points be worth the extra armor?
4. Have I picked to many resistance nodes compared to what my equipment would end up giving me?
5. Arcane Efficiency - Does it still count when i'm using Blood Magic?
6. Have I picked to much health compared to damage nodes?
7. Are there any places where I could have gone a faster way thus saving points?

Feel free to come with suggestions and/or alternative builds.

The skills i'm planning on using is a Leap-Sweep combo with Heavy strike for single target and Endurance cry for those charges.
"
1. Unawering Stance - Does it prevent frozen also or just stun?
2. Armour Master - how faster would I be going?
3. Iron Reflexes - With no evasion gear my evasion should be around 350 at level 100, would the extra dex points be worth the extra armor?
4. Have I picked to many resistance nodes compared to what my equipment would end up giving me?
5. Arcane Efficiency - Does it still count when i'm using Blood Magic?
6. Have I picked to much health compared to damage nodes?
7. Are there any places where I could have gone a faster way thus saving points?

1. Only Stuns

2. Depends on what armor you are wearing

3. Usually when taking IR (especially good with unwavering stance) you wear some evasion equipment as well since these can provide higher values than armor equipment would do. Taking dex nodes just to increase evasion isn't worth it.

4. Reistances should be fine.

5. Yes but isn't really worth picking up.

6. You can't pick too much health nodes as a marauder.

7. No, not really
you will also be able to use the aura Grace with iron reflexes. works pretty well
Ign: LonanTheBonanna
I suggest use this build. its the one ive been following on all the marauders ive played. its the build of my current 78 marauder. you really wont need armour nodes at all. using charges + IR + grace is more than enough. this is only 96 points compared to your 111. and this one has Amplify which works REALLY well with leap (Increased AoE and dmg up at temp tree)

Build
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave
Thx for the feedback all, can't wait to test it out in open beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info