[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

Thanks for this sweet build!

I'd love to pick your brain about specifics and will try to reach you in game, but I'll post some of my questions here too.

I used to play MF summoner but got rather bored with it. I've been thinking about making a culler for a while, and this seems like a great opportunity to do that while also getting a lot out of my sweet sweet legacy IIQ stuff. I would like to make it solo viable for dom runs too. I know you mention that the SRS modification allows you to solo your dailies and piety no problem -- do you think it'd also work well for dominus? I just so happen to have a pretty sweet helm that I'd love to take out of the legacy tab:

Of course using that instead of The Vertex would stretch ES pretty thin.

Am I correct that ancestral bond doesn't interfere with SRS? Or would a build planning on using SRS want to drop that bit from the tree?

Other questions:

1. How critical is vaal discipline for solo survivability on dom runs? Would it be fine to swap out for flesh offering?

2. Is there a reason why you run spell totem + incinerate instead of flame totem?

3. Will the raging spirits have culling strike due to heartbreaker? If so, I imagine you don't run heartbreaker when soloing so that you can actually cull with an IIR + IIQ supported skill.

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
swarmofseals wrote:
Thanks for this sweet build!

I'd love to pick your brain about specifics and will try to reach you in game, but I'll post some of my questions here too.

I used to play MF summoner but got rather bored with it. I've been thinking about making a culler for a while, and this seems like a great opportunity to do that while also getting a lot out of my sweet sweet legacy IIQ stuff. I would like to make it solo viable for dom runs too. I know you mention that the SRS modification allows you to solo your dailies and piety no problem -- do you think it'd also work well for dominus? I just so happen to have a pretty sweet helm that I'd love to take out of the legacy tab:

Of course using that instead of The Vertex would stretch ES pretty thin.

Am I correct that ancestral bond doesn't interfere with SRS? Or would a build planning on using SRS want to drop that bit from the tree?

Other questions:

1. How critical is vaal discipline for solo survivability on dom runs? Would it be fine to swap out for flesh offering?

2. Is there a reason why you run spell totem + incinerate instead of flame totem?

3. Will the raging spirits have culling strike due to heartbreaker? If so, I imagine you don't run heartbreaker when soloing so that you can actually cull with an IIR + IIQ supported skill.

I run a similar build.
Without a +2 minion helm and 4 link SRS i kill dominus in 5 seconds (2 man party).

My links (not optimal but i'm short on gem slots:

Heartbreaker will not add culling to your minion.
If you can afford it buy/corrupt Ephemeral Edge with culling.

You can use flame totem.
If you can spare the slot a quality Incinerate quality will add projectile speed so it can cover a larger area (not needed for dominus).

Vs dominus the ideal setup would be:
flame totem + blind + rarity

You can even drop the 2nd totem and use a 4l:
flame totem + incinerate + rarity + blind

Manually casting incinerate to sustain a Divination dist instead of spamming curses.

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Nov 25, 2014, 3:09:54 AM
in new templar area Zealot's Oath is much closer maybe now we can use it:)
can u tell me what can u have 11 aurs ? if u on youtube movies, have only 7/8 ?? and u dont have any hp for next 3 ??
With the new mortal conviction 60% to 50%, I think an aura or two will have to be dropped. Overall This build stays intact, except the base build requirement goes up by 4-5 skill points if you want to get Unwavering Stance since its so far away from BM now.
"
Darkenspirit wrote:
With the new mortal conviction 60% to 50%, I think an aura or two will have to be dropped. Overall This build stays intact, except the base build requirement goes up by 4-5 skill points if you want to get Unwavering Stance since its so far away from BM now.

Can we get confirmation on this?

If so what aura should be dropped?
https://poebuilder.com/

Have a look yourself. The builder is updated with the latest from Chris according to its reddit post.

I just have no idea how damaging it is to the build to not go Unwavering stance.

There are more options now.
hey dude you wanna update the skilltree for 1.3.0 with the witch,

would be awesome if you can do that
YEA PLS, THIS IS SO AWESOME IF U CAN DO THAT.
Agreed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info