Just doing some thinking

So I'm sitting here, getting ready to go to work and as it is the weekend, I should have time to do some writing.

Spoiler
Think its about time for a Star Wars parody.
Spoiler
I see how it goes, but no promises.
Moon Yu are not my father!
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

As I am finishing getting my shit together (its snowing and I have to clean the driveway before I go!) it dawns on my how few good parts there actually were in Star Wars.

So don't get your hopes up for a starring role guys. Just aren't enough to go around.

But I will work on Mooned over PoE too. Its almost done and I'll re-release it when it is.
How you manage to do all this writing at this time of the year is of genuine interest to me. Personally, if I wanted enough peace and quiet to concentrate I'd have to knock my whole family out with chloroform (it's not as easy to get as I thought).

Just wanted to put it out there, thanks for your contributions to off-topic. It's a place I like to visit.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Time at home is not easy. Too much to do. But work? Twelve hour shifts with four hours worth of work when the suits aren't here.
OhMyMoonyu, don't think to much just act.

Spoiler
Spoiler allert
Spoiler
Don't be disapointed the last one holds a treasure to a good life
Spoiler
<3 LOVE <3

Enjoy your private time.

Don't lat hardlicker throw you off balance! Just imagine he's naked, and scream loudly while running away in fear.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Except for the running away in fear, that's how I always picture him.

Don't ask about Pavshaus.
At least you scream loudly, your a true humanitarian, warning everybody in the neighborhood.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Quit stalking me.... the answer is no!!!!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info