Just doing some thinking

So I have been polishing the turd that was Mooned over PoE (the first of the Mooned storylines)after saying I wouldn't. Well, I wrote an actual ending and added some content. The added content has a new character to name and I am torn between Jim Fear and Silocibe. The part is small and uninteresting, but that shouldn't mean much.

As always, I only add people to these stories that I think can take a joke.

Spoiler
Also JF and Sil have it coming.

*The turd that was Mooned over PoE*

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Spoiler
I seriously have no idea
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514390

I think in total I wrote five of these, but the last one died due to lack of desire. One through four are the ones I am planning to put together into one ebook. With maybe the prequel.
Is it possible to include them both as the same two headed character that argues with themselves?

Anyways, I'm always eagerly awaiting the next installments of the Moon.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Thats cool.

Tomorrow when the moment is right. ill surely read it.
Right now its time to put on the most boring shit on TV and try to sleep.

GL with your writing :D
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Is it possible to include them both as the same two headed character that argues with themselves?

Anyways, I'm always eagerly awaiting the next installments of the Moon.

That sounds intresting :P
A two headed ogre!

anyway gn.
The line as ended. The last one was not any fun to work on and no one even noticed that I never finished it.

That's when I switched to doing those little stories. Quick stories with not much effort, but fun to do. Vakirauta's has petered out for now, but I haven't forgotten it.

Instead, I revisiting the old stories and cleaning them up for possible self-publishing. I plan a few minor rewrites, but much.

Plus no longer being on nights at work with hours to kill. Days has more than quadrupled my work load and I will have to learn to write at home. Means less playing time. Oh well.
"
Moonyu wrote:
The added content has a new character to name and I am torn between Jim Fear and Silocibe. The part is small and uninteresting, but that shouldn't mean much.

"
Moonyu wrote:
The part is small and uninteresting

Clearly this can only mean one thing.

Spoiler
Not it.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
"
Just doing some thinking

I tried that once. Upon discovering how horribly under qualified I actually am for such an endeavor, I made a vow to avoid any future attempts.
Jim_Fear has spoken! It shall not be him!

Spoiler
But if I start on another short story you are soooo going to get it!
Spoiler
MAybe I should revisit the underworld.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info