post here if you want..

*throws confetti, pops champagne*
"
chafino wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I'm conflicted.

On one hand it's a bonus that we're getting all of these ex-D3 players coming to POE because it helps support and promote POE, etc, but on the other hand all the ex-D3 players bring ideas like this with them and it almost makes me wish they had stayed where they were. -_-

To all the ex-D3ers;

Please don't come here with the same mindset you had when you were playing D3, ie; "I'll just whine and whine until they cater to my demands". This sort of self-entitlement seems to be prevalent in "your" generation, but realize the world owes you nothing. I advise that you take the game for what it is and learn to adapt, failure to adapt is a weakness and you should welcome the challenges this game provides, rather than whine about them. Things may be difficult in life sometimes but working through that difficulty is what makes you stronger and gives you character.

TLDR; Take the game for what it is and stop trying to change it.

The developers of ToG listened to you guys and gave you everything you wanted, and now look at the crappy game you ended up with.

Let these guys do their thing, they REALLY do know what they're doing, you're going to love the game once you get into it.

Not to mention that there's absolutely no way you have seen everything POE has to offer, what makes you think it needs a "Secret" level? I can tell you that it doesn't... there's plenty to do!

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to take this opportunity to vent my feelings about the onslaught of D3 players coming to POE.

I have never played D3. I played D1 and D2.

All your words are invalid.
OWNED!

If you understand english, then you can clearly see that I used examples, and quotations which clearly indicates that I was speaking generally, and was not aiming my statements at anyone in particular, and I even went on to explain that I was merely using this as an opportunity to vent my feelings on the subject.

The only person you "owned" was yourself, by proving your own ignorance, immaturity, and lack of intelligence and understanding of the english language.

Basically what I was saying to you though, was that you haven't even experienced all POE has to offer and you're already "complaining" that it doesn't have enough content.. Really? -_-

I know I probably just confused the hell out of you by using quotation marks, and for that I apologize.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Spoiler
"
GodlyMe wrote:
"
chafino wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I'm conflicted.

On one hand it's a bonus that we're getting all of these ex-D3 players coming to POE because it helps support and promote POE, etc, but on the other hand all the ex-D3 players bring ideas like this with them and it almost makes me wish they had stayed where they were. -_-

To all the ex-D3ers;

Please don't come here with the same mindset you had when you were playing D3, ie; "I'll just whine and whine until they cater to my demands". This sort of self-entitlement seems to be prevalent in "your" generation, but realize the world owes you nothing. I advise that you take the game for what it is and learn to adapt, failure to adapt is a weakness and you should welcome the challenges this game provides, rather than whine about them. Things may be difficult in life sometimes but working through that difficulty is what makes you stronger and gives you character.

The developers of ToG listened to you guys and gave you everything you wanted, and now look at the crappy game you ended up with.

Let these guys do their thing, they REALLY do know what they're doing, you're going to love the game once you get into it.

Not to mention that there's absolutely no way you have seen everything POE has to offer, what makes you think it needs a "Secret" level? I can tell you that it doesn't... there's plenty to do!

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to take this opportunity to vent my feelings about the onslaught of D3 players coming to POE.

OWNED!

If you understand english, then you can clearly see that I used examples, and quotations which clearly indicates that I was speaking generally, and was not aiming my statements at anyone in particular, and I even went on to explain that I was merely using this as an opportunity to vent my feelings on the subject.

The only person you "owned" was yourself, by proving your own ignorance, immaturity, and lack of intelligence and understanding of the english language.

Basically what I was saying to you though, was that you haven't even experienced all POE has to offer and you're already "complaining" that it doesn't have enough content.. Really? -_-

I know I probably just confused the hell out of you by using quotation marks, and for that I apologize.

Owned?
GGG - Why you no?
silly bugger, it'll be a secret kiwi level.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
GodlyMe wrote:
"
chafino wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I'm conflicted.

To all the ex-D3ers;

OWNED!

I never said the actual contents is not enough.
I would want a secret Kiwi level.

Rules:

No enemies, no loot, just a nice little island where Kiwi of all kinds roam free

If you kill a Kiwi, your character dies permanently and is deleted forever, you cannot create a new character under that name ever again and the name is added to a special "wall-of-shame" ladder.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I'm conflicted.

To all the ex-D3ers;

You. I like you.
I will take any kinda secret level so long as its not filled with ponies, unicorns, rainbows, cupcakes, flowers, and teddy bears.
"
GodlyMe wrote:
"
chafino wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I'm conflicted.

To all the ex-D3ers;

OWNED!

Of course this was directed at him. you make post like this in a thread asking for stuff diablo has and now your trying to act like it wasn't by insulting him. your still owned all the backpedaling insulting replies you can come up with wont change that.
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Owned?

At least he didn't spell it "pwned".
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info