post here if you want..

If you want horse secret level, and bonus exp on party.
"
chafino wrote:

You get bonus xp in a party, and there is a secret horse level.

/thread.
I'm posting here even though I don't want both of those things, because I feel like breaking rules today. Moohahaha
I like shiny things.
IGN:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
chafino wrote:

You get bonus xp in a party, and there is a secret horse level.

/thread.

Where can I find a legit description party system? thx
I thought he was making a D3 joke, but I think he is serious.
I kinda noticed that you can't boost a player up when you're high levelled and the one you're helping just started.
"
I kinda noticed that you can't boost a player up when you're high levelled and the one you're helping just started.

This is actually one of those things that im not a fan of. I dont want to have to play a new char every single time i convince one of my friends to play. Its annoying that they gain literally nothing when i party with them.

On the other side of things, im sure its this way due to someone exploiting the shit out of the system. Oh well, cant win em all.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 17, 2013, 2:10:48 PM
I'm conflicted.

On one hand it's a bonus that we're getting all of these ex-D3 players coming to POE because it helps support and promote POE, etc, but on the other hand all the ex-D3 players bring ideas like this with them and it almost makes me wish they had stayed where they were. -_-

To all the ex-D3ers;

Please don't come here with the same mindset you had when you were playing D3, ie; "I'll just whine and whine until they cater to my demands". This sort of self-entitlement seems to be prevalent in "your" generation, but realize the world owes you nothing. I advise that you take the game for what it is and learn to adapt, failure to adapt is a weakness and you should welcome the challenges this game provides, rather than whine about them. Things may be difficult in life sometimes but working through that difficulty is what makes you stronger and gives you character.

TLDR; Take the game for what it is and stop trying to change it.

The developers of ToG listened to you guys and gave you everything you wanted, and now look at the crappy game you ended up with.

Let these guys do their thing, they REALLY do know what they're doing, you're going to love the game once you get into it.

Not to mention that there's absolutely no way you have seen everything POE has to offer, what makes you think it needs a "Secret" level? I can tell you that it doesn't... there's plenty to do!

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to take this opportunity to vent my feelings about the onslaught of D3 players coming to POE.
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Jan 17, 2013, 2:28:56 PM
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"

This is actually one of those things that im not a fan of. I dont want to have to play a new char every single time i convince one of my friends to play. Its annoying that they gain literally nothing when i party with them.

On the other side of things, im sure its this way due to someone exploiting the shit out of the system. Oh well, cant win em all.

I think its GGG's way of saying "take pride in your work". :P
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info