Marvel Heroes, poor communication

I'm considering buying one of the starter pacts ($20) from Marvel Heroes, but their just isn't much information available to determine just what it is you are getting. Wondering if anyone here knows.

Why not post on their forums? Well, before you get access to their forums you have to buy the starter pack....

When you buy a starter pack you get one hero to play with, and some in game currency. What isn't clear to me is what the in game currency is, how it is acquired, or how easily/quickly you unlock new heroes. With the basic starter pack you get $20 of in game currency, plus one hero. But I just can't seem to find what exactly this is worth in terms of play time, or what value in game currency has. Do you buy new heroes with in game currency? What will they cost? If they cost $20 of in game currency, maybe that's worth it. If they cost $200 of in game currency, no way its worth it.

At the moment I am leaning towards not supporting them just because I do not understand what it is I am getting for such support. Maybe someone here knows more?
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info