What mouse is your favourite?!

MX510 working since 2004, had to fix broken corde once.
Had Razer Naga epic and Steelseries Sensei - both had left clicker problem after 3-4 months of usage.
Want to buy Zowie AM, but my Logitech is still going strong.
Microsoft SideWinder x5 - A-

It has a couple of Mappable buttons and it fits my hand were well.
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"
Logitech G400.

So comfy.
i love my cyborg rat 3 mouse looks fun to and nice in hand.
I use an old generic hp mouse from the early pavilion era (don't hate, my parents bought it a long long time ago)

Now I use it with my computer, can't complain. The only problem is that I have to use a ps2->usb converter to use it with my comp because I think I accidentally broke the ps2 port by trying to hotplug.

Nice mouse, the hp logo has worn off so I can't see it, and it's gotten kinda dirty over time but it still works nice, not flimsy at all. Three buttons in total, but it's all I really need.

When I move out I'll probably upgrade to a gaming mouse though

Ergonomically, it's fine. Symmetrical, but comfortable to hold, unlike most new generic mice or really old generic mice.

Probs going to rate at B+

[edit] i think this is it:
http://www.yourcomputershop.co.uk/shop/images/hp%20mouse.jpg
Last edited by Zaroganos on Jan 20, 2013, 9:51:09 AM

Deer mouse. Cute little buggers that are super fast and can leap really well.
Unfortunately, they are also a primary carrier for Hantavirus
But for reals
I'm also a trackball user. Love the fact that you don't have to reposition your hand to scroll across multiple screens.

I still have my original TrackMan Marble Wheel, but I started to run into tracking issues which I think are related to how scratched up my optical sensor lens is from years of cleaning. I am now using the newer version, which has been discontinued. The only problem I have is that the angle of the buttons is much steeper than my original trackman. It's taken a long time getting used to.

Given how few options are currently out there, I guess us trackball users are a dying breed... =(
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
well the best mouse i have ever used was the logitech mx 518. perfect mouse in my eyes.
at the moment im using the steel series sensei. but one time this mouse gots broken i will go back the mx 518. sensei is just too speedy or too slow. you have always to change your driver settings. makes me nerdrage !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info