Post here if you uninstalled Diablo 3!!!!!!!

"
Maschine wrote:
Long ago there was a boy who defeated the evil lords on countless occasions, with his trusted friends and companions. He targeted and pillaged, looting the lords for precious treasures and fame. That boy grew into a man, the years passed and he was once again thrust into the world of darkness. But this darkness was unlike any he had ever faced. There was no room for his skills as they were shattered by what the social structure had became. No magic or weapons could penetrate the new Lord for he did not physically exist. The makers had presented us with The lord of Capitalism. The lord, Having never been defeated in his true realm had penetrated his pseudo-life of adventure. With the world he once new centered around the idea of making money, he fled into the darkness never to return.

Excellent!
Yeah uninstalling after the rest of the money for barbs gear gets xfered to my paypal. Then giving the money to GGG to do as they wish. Lol ^^
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All
Hey guys. Look at this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/pl/forum/topic/6298133752?page=1

My "paragon" topic is much more bigger and full of hater's PoE. Hehe ;)
CASUAL GAMER
D3 is nice game. I have around 700h played in last year and still play it, not as much as before though.
It's very relaxing to do a couple of act3 runs after playing PoE HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info