[Suggestion] Marktplace

The current trade system is pretty bad...something like this would help i guess. Its just spam spam spam atm.
I really like playing this game but I quit mostly because of the desync and trade system. The desync is somehow acceptable but I just can't stand the trade system. It too hard to buy or sell something since you cant keep up with the spamming WTB/WTS chat. Plus I don't want to spend tons of time when I want to buy or sell something.

I had played several Korean mmo and they always have simple yet sufficient marketplace where player place their items and set gold they want for it. Some even implement bidding system. Since POE doesn't has an uniform currency, we can replace gold buy anything the seller want, and buyer can offer anything they want. All player have a maximum of 20 slot on market for example. It also offer a chance to player who don't have enough time to go to hard area. Instead they can constantly sell some material drop in easier place and save money for a good item that only drop in high level area e.t.c

I'm considering to return to this game but these problems are holding me back. I think not only me but also many other player out there can not spend all the day in the game, we just want to log in, play for a couple hours then back to the real life. A market place help the game to be much more convenient to play and will draw a lot of new player come to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info