Attack Fight Kill [AFK] - PoE Guild

*If this is in the wrong section then please accept my apologies for poor posting and kindly move it to the correct section.*

Hey exile; Stay a while and... errrrm... read?

We are Attack Fight Kill, a gaming guild that is eagerly awaiting the open beta of Path of Exile.

PoE is going to be the game of choice and the main game for many of us for a long time to come. We are looking for more like minded people to join AFK and to come along on what is sure to be an amazing journey through every aspect of the game.

We are mainly EU based with AFKers being around and online GMT evenings and on into the early hours if we lose track of time, so these times are where we will be Attacking, Fighting and Killing!

"Still alive are we?"

Take a peek at our website for more details:

http://we-are-afk.guildlaunch.com

If you want to ask anything then feel free to do so in this thread or on the public part of our website.

See you in game, exile.

I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Let the daily bump begin!
Seems legit.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
no offence but what a stupid name
Guild are for mmos
Clans are for rpgs
"
UwasvWaya wrote:
Guild are for mmos
Clans are for rpgs

The devs at GGG have always refered to any ingame social structure that they will implement as guilds. For example, something that is coming to the microtransaction store is called 'Guild stash tabs'. If they make it into the game with this name or not, only time will tell.

Also we have been around in many games as a guild, so it's what we are.

If it steps on your toes too much though, it's ok to think of it as a clan if that makes you feel better.

To Sallee, non taken, if people on the internet took offence just as quickly as people spouted their opinions then wouldn't it be a terri.... oh wait! :P
Bump.
Daily bump.
how many members so far? :)
I'm interested but am US based (GMT-8), is that an issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info