I'm gonna miss you, beloved Portal Gem

== EDIT in 2014: this post was originally written on 17th January 2013, just prior to Open Beta which launched on January 23, 2013 and included the final character wipe. I necroed the thread when I found my portal gem again after the wipe... some 18 months later! ==

You've eased my journey in wraeclast over the last few months, dear Portal Gem and I will always appreciate what you've done for me. We had a little rough patch when you were dragged into softcore by my unobservant marauder but I'm glad we got back together again even if it did mean leaving all my other hardcore gear behind.

I can't imagine life without you but I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that you're returning to your resting place in 6 days time and I may never see you again. I'm gonna try resist the urge to trade for a replacement. Instead, I'll be on a never ending quest to find you.

Perhaps you'll be waiting in a chest. Perhaps you'll drop from the clutches of an evil minion as I cut my way through to the end game. Perhaps you'll be hidden in a high-level map somewhere. Wherever you may be, I won't stop till I find you.

Let's make the most of our last few days together Portal Gem. Hold on tight... until the bitter end.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jul 24, 2014, 8:13:48 AM
That was.. beautiful.

"
That was.. beautiful.

LOLOLOLOL. You win.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
Farewell loved portal gem, tears will be shed.
"
That was.. beautiful.

Haha..
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
I feel left out. I never found one ):
lol I too cant imagine playing without one.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jan 16, 2013, 8:56:35 PM
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All
Unavailable

Im gonna miss my 20% portal
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Bison69 wrote:
http: //www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/chief_cry.gif

This one had me crackin up - so much more dramatic.
Running isn't freedom. You should know that.
ighnaz - Thanks for the beta key!!!!
I HAVE NO MORE BETA KEYS!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info