Diablo III PvP

Is a complete fail.

1 Hit KO no matter what, because Blizzard can't understand than when your character Crits for 10 million damage, and the average health of a player is 50,000 that the first person to hit wins.

I would imagine the servers are going to be flooded on the 23rd, you guys better beef up the netcode and bandwith.
Moved to off topic.
RIP Bolto
I'm just surprised, that Blizzard keeps making these kind of decisions.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
I'm just surprised, that Blizzard keeps making these kind of decisions.

That's craptivision for you.
their forums now....real D3 endgame! having fun like hell participating in it.
I don't get why the game is over-priced as well -.-
I wanted to buy it but it's just too much for a PC game.
its actually good that it is overpriced,you won't have to see what they have done with the Diablo franchise.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Jan 16, 2013, 6:22:50 PM
I really dont get peoples obession with PVP in these games.

Yeah i know D2 blahblah blach...

When you introduce pvp into a game, you either have to create completely sperate combat mechanics, meaning pvp has different damage calculators and pve. Or you have to steralize all the classes into boring "fair" classes, with pve taking the hit since pve will then become boring.

I dont mind that pvp in these games exist however, and in POE's case you can clearly see how popular the option is (/s) but i see this all as just another reason to hate on blizzard for not copy+pasting D2 onto new graphics...which would have been hated by just as many had they did that (either way people want to hate)

Its obvious that blizzard didnt release pvp to address these issues, and really i think they put in the current pvp to quell the shitstorm that the issue has been created, and now we see the mandatory "we got what we want and were mad as hell now" reaction to it.

But yeah i could see the pvp sucking in D3, and in D2, and in POE..since..well theres so many better mediums for pvp...back during D2 there wasnt however.
just for try, for see and for know
Diablo 3 is simply bad in its core. Nothing can fix it. It is impossible.
Sad thing Is I given up I don't think they can fix it..

1.07 ptr looks like a new team got together never worked on a project before and failed high school..

I Still do not know how some of the die hard fans love it.. But hey I'm happy for them..

To me the game is way to causal and you took a hardcore gamers game and nerfed it pre-school..
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info