A new player's marauder build.

Newish to the game,
decided to play marauder, wanted to do a fire/mace build (not sure if i want to use scepters or clubs though)

for skills i'm going...
infernal blow, shield charger or leap slam, molten shield, an aura (still haven't decided which one) and either devouring totem or rejuv totem

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YGDgn2CygLYRLZFCAUcRiRGLAZLho-Gtkc5yDwIQIhNCWtJ08n7SkuKvYwGTa6OuE7Oz0-Pfw_m0E_QapEgUTnTeNQR1BQUeZVtVcNWD1YY18_YMRj_Webah5qO26XcD5yqXbnd1N4DXloe4x8uHzZgSuI8YwGjM-QdJHOk9eUh5T7l_6bap7Fns2gtKSsplemz6cwqBipbqxZrKqtoK6TtC-18rndu-3BBMbYyZjQR9cC2WHcI9-y5FHnruh97w7xivGs8i_ynPMG8932SPcr9zL3vvjr-6r9C_6P

theres the build.

gonna be playing with friends too so i don't know if that makes a difference.
You have no manna nodes and you are not using blood magic. So there is no way you are going to be able to use your skills without instantly running out of manna. You have accuracy and crit nodes when you have resolute technique which gives you 0 crit chance and 100% chance to hit. Also you don't need many damage nodes in this game. Gear is what gives you damage for the most part.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAA8YGDgn2CygLYRLZFCAUcRiRGLAZLho-Gtkc5yDwIQIhNCWtJ08n7SkuKvYwGTa6Nug6UjrhOzs9_EE_QapEgUTnTeNQR1BQUeZVtVcNWD1YY1z0Xz9gxGP9Z5tn4moeajts9m6XcD5yqXbnd1N4DXloe4x8uHzZgSuI8YwGjM-QdJHOlIeU-50OnsWezaC0pKymPqZXps-nMKgYqW6sWayqrpO0L7Xyud277b67wQTG2MmY0EfZYd-y37_kUeeu7w7vhvGK8azyL_Kc8wbz3fZI9zL3vvjr-6r9C_6P

k fleshed it out a bit, was really tired when i made it last night so i was only half reading skills..

how about now?

"
You have no manna nodes and you are not using blood magic. So there is no way you are going to be able to use your skills without instantly running out of manna. You have accuracy and crit nodes when you have resolute technique which gives you 0 crit chance and 100% chance to hit. Also you don't need many damage nodes in this game. Gear is what gives you damage for the most part.

question about mana, do things that reduce mana cost also reduce health cost if you're using blood magic?
Last edited by frohammer on Jan 16, 2013, 6:24:06 PM
edit: nevermind i just realized i was looking at the skill tree wrong, but anyways, you're probably gonna have trouble finding a really good mace, that's the problem with specializing with a certain weapon type :\
Last edited by Isasaur on Jan 16, 2013, 8:48:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info