[ eNke ] MTT StormCall Build

Hi, and welcome to my build.

My build its based on [ MTT "Mine + Trap + Totems" ]

That 2 items are the only important for the build.. "5 links Soul Mantle will be pretty OP for the build.

OK. now its time to explain what skills / passives & Gametype use:

5Link DMG: Stormcall + Trap + Remote Mine + Faster Casting + Reduced duration ( spell totem with the soulmantle )

How it works: You Place x3 Mines, detonate it and will transform to traps! that will automatically trigger with "SunBlaste Belt + Reduced Duration" and will cast a StormCall totems! Simply.

Support: Conductivity + increased AOE
Summon skeletons + Minion life + Minion speed + Faster casting
Cold snap + Trap + Multitrap + ele proliferation

Auras: Actually using "Clarity & Purity"
"i want to use Determination + Clarity + Haste"

Pros: Range DPS! "insta delete kuduku tottem in merciless with lvl50"
Cons: Low physical dmg reduction "u must get pretty good items
SoulMantle cast on you a lvl20 random curse so, x3 totems = x3 random curses when they end or die, ( i fix that with toons of immune to curse pots! )

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABLMGdwhnDkgQzBGWFE0VuBg8HNwelCQ8J6kn7Sj6KhMspy2oMhg1kjZ7OuE8BTwtQYdFnUYrRnFJO0lRSsRM_03jTptTMVjlWfNaK1ptW7teXWKsb55vvHBRcql4aXqqeyB-sH_GgseDCYM4iPGP-pMnkzqWMprgnaqf36IAo_KmV6bnp1ynlKw_rFmsqq9ssZCzA7QMtKO3Prd1t9a4k70nwxPE9sWKxq7IW8pK0f3WndhU2eDbWdvn3FfjhOdj6-7sGO4V73zwH_F28kX2rvcy-JP46_no_gr-h_6P

This night, at 23:00 GMT+1 i will stream with twitch.tv/Enkeeee and u can see how it work!

Opinions are welcome!!

I hope you guys enjoy playing Path of Exile!!
Twitch.tv/Enkaz0
Last edited by eNke on Dec 6, 2013, 11:33:59 AM

Insane Build

very functional and safe for nemesis!
Somes videos pls if u dnt mind ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
streaming right now! 16:15 GMT+1
Twitch.tv/Enkaz0
I looked for past broadcasts on your channel, but there are none :/
Youtube videos would be nice !
Are you streaming anytime soon again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info