Diablo 3 PKR is out..

"
Sickness wrote:
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

the game is too easy once you do spend a 1000 hours farming

Any non-pvp game gets easy if you spend 1000 hours playing it.

of course but they don't give you any reason to re-roll you know like in d2, or poe... they should of kept the difficulty at when it was in 1.03 patch...

Edit... even after 100 hours I'm sure it's way too easy on mp0...
Last edited by AlphaMetric on Jan 16, 2013, 10:22:12 AM
Diablo 3 needs a gold sink, but unfortunately the real problem is the amount of gold that is flooding in from botters/farmers. Ultimately they are just punishing the players with ideas like "5 million gold to remove a gem", or "20 million gold to craft a barely better gem".

It's still the same game, with the same boring runs, same annoyances, nothing new. And they have added in some ridiculously expensive gem crafts that is punishing and unrewarding. They really have no idea how to float the game any more. It is sad that the Diablo franchise will end this way.
"
Hayrich wrote:
Diablo 3 needs a gold sink, but unfortunately the real problem is the amount of gold that is flooding in from botters/farmers. Ultimately they are just punishing the players with ideas like "5 million gold to remove a gem", or "20 million gold to craft a barely better gem".

It's still the same game, with the same boring runs, same annoyances, nothing new. And they have added in some ridiculously expensive gem crafts that is punishing and unrewarding. They really have no idea how to float the game any more. It is sad that the Diablo franchise will end this way.

And this is also why paragon levels were added. They cant add REAL content... They just add some like... goal or points that you need to achieve... Not that its bad its just... Dont you guys want something that prevents you from doing boring item grind other than the opposite?

Blizzard thinks that D2 was replayed constantly just for item grind?

Those expensive gem crafts are what they consider "replay value"... You just haft to live with that I quess.

...Well actually no... They know that the content that they are adding is boring... They just do it to get more money from the RMAH.
Here's a gold sink.. 1 million gold to look at the AH, 2 million gold to look at the RMAH.

100,000 gold to sell something on the AH
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
"
FIreskull wrote:
Dont get us wrong... You can enjoy "Diablo 3" if you want.... Its just not a Diablo game. Just dont tell us that Diablo 3 is a Diablo game (I know you didnt though.)

"Diablo 3" will never be a real Diablo game.

OK, so you have the right to say that D3 is not a "Diablo game" but I (or Blizzard) do not have the right to say that D3 is a "Diablo game". Great argumentation again.

"
AlphaMetric wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

the game is too easy once you do spend a 1000 hours farming

Any non-pvp game gets easy if you spend 1000 hours playing it.

of course but they don't give you any reason to re-roll you know like in d2, or poe... they should of kept the difficulty at when it was in 1.03 patch...

Edit... even after 100 hours I'm sure it's way too easy on mp0...

Wait, you are saying that D3 is too easy but you imply that D2 is not? You know, the game in which you could kill the Über-bosses in an 8 player party while wearing no items (yes I know D3 emphasizes items more but still)?

Diablo games have never been about "difficulty". They are grinding games, period. And personally I never re-rolled a character in D2 except when they got deleted after too long inactivity. I've never understood why I should have to create 10 different variations of one class. I'll rather just play another completely different class. IMHO, D3's skill system is superior to D2. I'll reserve judgment about PoE's skills until I get enough playing hours under my belt.
Lol, I been playing D3 a bit lately after playing PoE for many months and when I find a superior weapon in D3 all the time I think to myself "Now I just need to enchant it" :D
Damn, I am too used to awesome crafting of PoE :D

Nah, I don't think I care much for 1.0.7 patch changes. Basically they are making Monks and Wizards even stronger. At the same time they change Reflect Damage to work as a buff. Makes things a bit too easy...

Can't really say anything about the new crafting changes. I never had that kind of gold gathered in the first place to make those new things interesting.

And I am one of those who really don't care for PvP.

Pretty anodyne.
"
Torin wrote:
Lol, I been playing D3 a bit lately after playing PoE for many months and when I find a superior weapon in D3 all the time I think to myself "Now I just need to enchant it" :D
Damn, I am too used to awesome crafting of PoE :D

Yeah the crafting in this game is amazing. I have very little experience since I recently started playing but have experienced a little of the crafting at least.

Just now I logged in and wasted a large part of the little currency I had just for fun since the wipe is coming soon anyway.

Bought with my lvl29 marauder a brass maul in act1 cruel with 1 red socket. Ended up constructing it into a blue 20% quality 4 sock 79% damage with fire resistance.
Ofc nothing special since it is such a low lvl weapon and overkill using the currency on such a bad base maul but was fun to see.
aajiix if you want to judge Diablo 3 as a Diablo game it would require sooo much bashing from the fans. I admitted that sure ofc u can enjoy D3, what makes me angry is all this fake information about what made the Diablo series.

If D3 is Diablo game then it is a piece of $$£@

If D3 is a Mini Scaled WoW game then it is decent enough.(If not pretty good....Problem is that I am a Diablo fan and not a WoW fan.)

You want D3 to be judged as $£$£ game? It sounds like you are just asking for that.

If people who enjoy Diablo 3 could just admit that it is not a real Diablo game we would not have as many negative spammers and trolls and hate comments on youtube/blizz forum/poe forum.... you name it.
so I got back to the PKR today and to my surprise the plans arent half as bad.... they're pretty cool, you get to chose what primary stat on them you want, and 5 random prop... and as price of crafting mats go up it'll be eventually easier to make gold, atm 1 essence in the pkr is a rediculous 20k each lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info