Diablo 3 PKR is out..

I thought it was Public Test Realm... What does PKR stand for?
The good news for people who still like the game is that they are adding more content and at least making it marginally better. For those of us who have hated D3 for various reasons the changes won't make any difference for us. It still has the same issues and probably always will.
Standard Forever
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Hot damn, DAT Marquise gems.

"
These gems can only be created at the Jeweler and will require the following reagents:

3 Radiant Star Gems
20 million gold
1 Demonic Essence

Un-socketing Marquise gems will cost 5 million gold

I just died a little on the inside.

Lol.... Looks like they are pretty desperate to slow the massive inflation in the game.
Oh look, yet another "let's blindly bash Blizzard and Diablo 3" thread. For god sakes, isn't this horse dead enought yet? (even in the offtopic forums)

It's funny that in many threads here people praise how PoE has such an awesome community. Yet, there are countless of threads where people just rant about Blizzard and Diablo 3 and even better, about people who actually play and enjoy that game. Many people in this community are basically saying that they are better persons than D3 players just because they play PoE.

Yeah, what an awesome and mature community.

As for the D3 update, I'm happy about the changes and they are definitely a step in the right direction. Perosonally I'd like crafting to become a more important part of the game. Of course, more varied and interesting items is still the biggest thing on the TODO list. But still, I enjoy doing some mindless farming from time to time.

And before I'm labeled as a second class citizen, I'm really thrilled that PoE will enter Open Beta soon and thus I'll return to this game after a nine month (or so) break. But even if PoE would be the next best thing, I will not stop playing or start hating D3.
"
DarkWestern wrote:
Honest opinion? You really don't want to ask me that...

I despise D3, I spit on it, and all it represents.

Diablo 1 , Diablo 2 , then there is Path of Exile.

Diablo 3 should be stricken from history, possibly by robots sent back in time...

Yes, I even contemplated buying a copy, breaking it, and mailing it to GGG to prove my loyalty.

Then I realized my online banking statement would be forever tainted by reflecting this purchase.

Pretty much this without the loyality thingy... ;)
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Jan 16, 2013, 6:46:39 AM
My reaction to patch notes/info:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syeudNRWsUQ
"
aajiix wrote:
Oh look, yet another "let's blindly bash Blizzard and Diablo 3" thread. For god sakes, isn't this horse dead enought yet? (even in the offtopic forums)

It's funny that in many threads here people praise how PoE has such an awesome community. Yet, there are countless of threads where people just rant about Blizzard and Diablo 3 and even better, about people who actually play and enjoy that game. Many people in this community are basically saying that they are better persons than D3 players just because they play PoE.

As for the D3 update, I'm happy about the changes and they are definitely a step in the right direction. Perosonally I'd like crafting to become a more important part of the game. Of course, more varied and interesting items is still the biggest thing on the TODO list. But still, I enjoy doing some mindless farming from time to time.

And before I'm labeled as a second class citizen, I'm really thrilled that PoE will enter Open Beta soon and thus I'll return to this game after a nine month (or so) break. But even if PoE would be the next best thing, I will not stop playing or start hating D3.

because this was like half a baby step in the right direction, this game is a mindless grind and not a fun one for me, doing the same thing over and over and yet not getting much progress, when I do find a legendary I know already it's going to be crap, pvp will become a bored for most within a week or two.... I'd be more happy if they'd just release like 20 new legendary or have somehow of a map system like TL2 or PoE, which I don't see why it wouldn't be doable... and the game is too easy once you do spend a 1000 hours farming, which that 1000 hours was totally mindless farming... and the fact that it's a pay to win game, if you don't spend any money to buy gear it's extremely hard and time consuming to try and get geared up... you can have a 10-15 hours session and not find one item to make a couple mill to put in the ah... the new recipes will take like 100 mill before you craft good items or maybe even more(dont quote me on that it's only a guess)... most people come to this game because they hate farming mindlessly without a real goal.... that's just my opinion...
Last edited by AlphaMetric on Jan 16, 2013, 9:40:08 AM
"
aajiix wrote:

Dont get us wrong... You can enjoy "Diablo 3" if you want.... Its just not a Diablo game. Just dont tell us that Diablo 3 is a Diablo game (I know you didnt though.)

"Diablo 3" will never be a real Diablo game.
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

the game is too easy once you do spend a 1000 hours farming

Any non-pvp game gets easy if you spend 1000 hours playing it.
They just want people to spend money...
It wouldn't surprise me in future updates if they add an in-game bot system and everyone will use bots. It will be kind of like fishing.

But in all seriousness Bind on Account items will are not going to help auction house prices and Chinese gold sellers aren't going to waste there time smithing these crap items, so the gold will not disappear. The 1.0.7 smithing system is designed to sink the gold of low end new players. The entire Diablo fanbase who play already have gear which far surpasses the items you can smith in this patch. So the new smithing is clearly not aimed at their dedicated fans.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info