Diablo 3 PKR is out..

ok this is the place where you give out your honest opinion on it, from the pvp to the new crafting recipes and everything inbetween.. I haven't tried it yet since I'm still downloading it, but might as well test it out while I wait for open beta and act 3...

3..... 2..... 1..... go
Hot damn, DAT Marquise gems.

"
These gems can only be created at the Jeweler and will require the following reagents:

3 Radiant Star Gems
20 million gold
1 Demonic Essence

Un-socketing Marquise gems will cost 5 million gold

I just died a little on the inside.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 15, 2013, 5:25:58 PM
Honest opinion? You really don't want to ask me that...

I despise D3, I spit on it, and all it represents.

Diablo 1 , Diablo 2 , then there is Path of Exile.

Diablo 3 should be stricken from history, possibly by robots sent back in time...

Yes, I even contemplated buying a copy, breaking it, and mailing it to GGG to prove my loyalty.

Then I realized my online banking statement would be forever tainted by reflecting this purchase.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
Marquise Gem aka "Buy Gold On RMAH PLZ PLZ".

Die in Fire Blizzard...

I despise this company and everything it represents atm.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 15, 2013, 5:30:41 PM
It's supposed to be a gold sink. It's barely an upgrade over the current top tier gems. You'll get more value out of upgrading your gear first.
Keyblades!
yeap not a fan of the new recipies.... and also I quit the pkr to go play more PoE later
D3 is boring, pvp won't change that.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
They're taking a step in the right direction. Unfortunately they have another mile to go.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
and they just copied path of exile pvp except its worse. Good job blizz
Team kiwi
It's pretty bad. I really need a beta key so I can just put that game on ice. I need a real ARPG to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info