Pain Attunement

Can't see how you can possibly build this without shavs? Which is in the top rarest items in the game? low life hello chaos dmg gg. I'll take CI thanks.
Very high chaos resist, reasonable life pool, all ES, some life regen.
This is precisely why shavs is so expensive... That and low life melee anyway.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
chaos resist gear is among the most expensive to get, low life requires that even with a ~2k hp pool (seriously how are you getting this w/ ES build) then you have < 600 hp @ low life. So I need to focus some hp, high chaos res, and life regen.....in an ES build. For a shitty multiplier. Or just grab multistrike/melee splash + insert melee skill here, start @ marauder, pick up hp nodes. Or just go ES build w/ CI and get solid surv boost, ability for free LL/ frenzy charges from blood rage.

I was actually running a BM/Aura for low life, and the damage is good, but in no way at all does it compensate for the survivability loss i.e You can not even think about doing maps with poison bomb guys in, perhaps with 75% CR / 600hp @ low life and some serious hp leech or regen. Also means that ghost reaver acts as a draw back. Even better it's a node near the shadow tree who happens to be the only class with no hp% starter nodes.

When you compare the difficulty to get it to work vs the strength it gives....And you can't even tune it because of shavs, which has to one of the most unbelievable items in the game.
Tried it before Shavs and chaos damage re-jig in near open beta (yeah, I can't remember that far back). It was somewhat manageable. Mapping is hazardous tho', which is what makes Shavs expensive because you can deal with other BS that you randomly might contend with.
Oh yeah I can see why shavs is so expensive it's amazing...but low life without shavs has to be the most dangerous build in the game by a fairly wide margin. To put this into comparison, dropping one aura and PI, I can actually clear everything faster and safer with CI/ Blood Rage as a CoC build. I lost something like 500 avg hit dmg on arc and gained chaos immunity 7% phys leech and 25% attack speed. I actually really wanted to try make a build that would make use of blood rages AS% on low life, but just can't see how you would manage it without shavs, which doesn't make sense.

Both PI and Blood Rages attack speed bonus were in the game before shavs? Who on earth made use of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info