Power Siphon Burning Wander Shadow

"
darkerebus wrote:
I'm quite interested in trying this build

How does the 1.1 tree changes affect this build? Also you posted several variation of this build i.e. with iron reflexes / aegis block version, etc.. which one do you consider is the most viable?

Tree changes doesn't effect it at all.

You can't really go iron reflexes / aegis block until 90ish because it requires a lot of points to get the nodes needed. So its a late game version only. I don't really need to explain how good aegis aurora is, the shield got nerfed, enough said. The only downside is the Lowish ES you have wearing the Aegis shield, so some may not feel comfortable with that.

I levelled to 90 as evasion based, 91 as armour based, 92 as aegis block, and even did evasion with block somewhere in all that, they're all fine it just depends what sort and to what extent defensive character properties you are comfortable with.

... all the testing and lvling I did was solo, and there are plenty of vids on my youtube channel demonstrating the build in maps, you can pretty much tell by the auras I was running in the videos what version of the build I was running at the time.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
I request a Atziri attempt VOD with this build!
how can you avoid being stuned?

i wonder you need US..
IGN : Do_Not_Touch
Hi,

Can you please update the skill tree for 1.2?

Thanks
plzzz update !!!!
I played a similar wander 2 seasons ago:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2pLHljp1jXfK29w5IcNUrCmNDEZaJ0xEv8uF_xgcecFJHBsHFoqOVLtvn7BjB8w_E8NW0xV9qcLuCHpUgO3xJUcLs2RMUsC0fuMoFtS9vmmFMsx1Pjb_HylAwBAc1uVFHyUQfAhFQpyvnVDB8vu42xTI0bRkk_X8rP3PYJIt6r7fZW__e1ops56cIAW-HZRslCaCdruL3S67OcBpsEmmESOkC5CIXHFxrKU9xecNthX3sOBZAV-I62Gaed-VN2PrScU2Mdhcvms9k54bRQ2NV1iSwtzGApFj1ncTFKPZbWbw=

The tree and gearing is different but mechanics are the same. Maybe it helps some ppl who are looking for working tree.

Be careful tho, with nerfs to Anger and Wrath + fixing the snapshot aura casting, this build took a big hit imo (didnt attempt it since then).
Last edited by LuckYEiner on Oct 29, 2014, 4:46:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info