Power Siphon Burning Wander Shadow

starting to blow my et ex to add phys %
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
Goooo Imraaaan goooooo
If succeed ill get 1 copy for free :))))))
Damir
"
imran_symbian wrote:

starting to blow my et ex to add phys %

good luck there, hope the wand crafting works out better for you than it ever has for me.
This was my last attempt at crafting a wand, before I understood how hard it is to craft a good wand considering the amount of mods a wand can get with all the spell garbage mods power siphon users don't want :( .
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
i already spent 10et+10ex on this one:

one imprint removes mana leech, another could remove lightning dmg (tier 2). but i think i keep lightning dmg and try to get 100%+ pdmg. no luck so far though.

also it would be great to get spell dmg instead of lightning dmg, wouldn't it?
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
Perz wrote:
i already spent 10et+10ex on this one:

one imprint removes mana leech, another could remove lightning dmg (tier 2). but i think i keep lightning dmg and try to get 100%+ pdmg. no luck so far though.

also it would be great to get spell dmg instead of lightning dmg, wouldn't it?

That's pretty nice man, yeh the mana leech is kind of meh.
Only if all the mods had equal number of chances to spawn, but the top phys is so rare.
Lightning is fine, spell damage % would be better for crown of eyes because it applies to physical and elemental.

But that's as (prefixes):
- added phys
- increased phys %
- spell damage %

(suffixes):
- crit chance
- crit muilti
- attack speed / accuracy or whatever

but not sure if that's ideal in terms of flexibility, like its great for CoE and that's it, useless for CI (if you wanted to do a phys CI build later for instance) so the flexibility may not be what you want in that situation where it isn't an adaptable mod.

Off topic: By the way, while you're here whats ideal setup for Reave on a shavs with 3R+2B+1G, Reave, Conc, Crit, Meelee Phys, Multistrike ... and added fire? PM me if its easier.
Last edited by PoE17 on Dec 25, 2013, 9:29:29 AM
I have a question new nodes Damage over time will work with burning damage? If they will is not better take damage over time nodes instead for example fire damage nodes or burning nodes?
Last edited by rysiokox on Dec 29, 2013, 11:38:18 AM
will entropy ( damige over time ) work will burning fire ?
is close thre now if you use crown of eyes
"
PoE17 wrote:
Off topic: By the way, while you're here whats ideal setup for Reave on a shavs with 3R+2B+1G, Reave, Conc, Crit, Meelee Phys, Multistrike ... and added fire? PM me if its easier.

yep. although if you already have an insane claw you could replace crit mult with incr aoe to get more aoe range and be less vulnerable to reflect dmg on high crits vs preflect mobs. it's fun to have a high aoe range. if you use my armor-based build, i suggest you aim for +-50k dps at +-50% pdmg reduction.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
"
rysiokox wrote:
I have a question new nodes Damage over time will work with burning damage? If they will is not better take damage over time nodes instead for example fire damage nodes or burning nodes?

Burning is damage over time, so yes they will apply.
The new Damage over time nodes are worded this way so that other skills such as poison arrow can also benefit from them.
Immolation cluster is 60% buff and the Entropy cluster is 45% buff to the burn.
If you're C.I. or crown of eyes its fine to pick up these nodes as you're close/near to the new nodes.

"
volish2 wrote:
will entropy ( damige over time ) work will burning fire ?
is close thre now if you use crown of eyes

Yes, see above.
Gonna try this build on my 72 shadow :)
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info