Explosive Arrow - Need Help

Thats my build at level 34. I know i shouldn't take the live points in the north. Next time i'll take the Golems Blood in the south at that moment instead. I got 976 Life with 25 Life per second atm so there is no way with quill rain to support that. In open beta i think i'll move to quill rain later like level 55 or so. Then i got more life and reg so i guess i'll be fine then.

With the armor thing i guess i'll just try grace and IR and if i dont like it i'll just refund the points.

Since EA costs a shit load of mana or with BM life and with lvl 34 you dont have to much from both resources quill rain is not the best option to level with. Sure its a lot of fun just spamming a group of mobs and watching the big boom. But after all in OB the leveling phase and gearing will be slower than it is now. So no quill rain and not so much life cost after all. I guess i just try it and if it doesnt work out i guess i have to level another character and think about another skill to use :-D
Oh dude... You nearly convinced me that this build is wrong and not playable, so I even considered CI build for EA. But now i see it's not... Because you have only 25 life/s regen. By 44 (afair) I had 80 life/s.

In my opinion you've just hit worst period in EA build. That's all.

-----------------
Keep in mind that with life build you can get Kaom's Hearth that gives 1000 base life. This may let you having 1.5k base life. Times ur 209% will result in over 4.5k life. 4.5% life/s regen will give you 200 life/s. And this is not even peak of hp regen's possibilities.

2k life + 250% + 8.6%/s (max possible) -> ~600hp/s
Last edited by ThreeBlackBirds on Jan 16, 2013, 6:54:19 PM
Oh dude... You nearly convinced me that this build is wrong and not playable, so I even considered CI build for EA. But now i see it's not... Because you have only 25 life/s regen. By 44 (afair) I had 80 life/s.

In my opinion you've just hit worst period in EA build. That's all.

-----------------
Keep in mind that with life build you can get Kaom's Hearth that gives 1000 base life. This may let you having 1.5k base life. Times ur 209% will result in over 4.5k life. 4.5% life/s regen will give you 200 life/s. And this is not even peak of hp regen's possibilities.

2k life + 250% + 8.6%/s (max possible) -> ~600hp/s

@EDIT
DAMN DOUBLE POSTS!
Last edited by ThreeBlackBirds on Jan 16, 2013, 6:54:44 PM
:-D

Well i guess only way to find out is just playing more and getting higher level. ;-)
Thx for your help when i hit other roadbumps i will post again here but for now i'll level some level more :-D

EDIT: What can i do about single target dps??????
Last edited by ioplex on Jan 17, 2013, 4:31:31 AM
I saw ppl using lighting damage or poison arrow. Choose freely.

Especially for you I'll try CI EA build. Then we will compare results (mainly skillcost issues), too check which build is more suitable for EA.

You can check out builds which I would use for now:

HP REGEN:

Rest of points can be used for either reses, fire damage, hp, hp regen, stat points - depends on needs.

CI:

I used much less points in this build, because I know nothing about mana issues in CI build. Probably I'll be forced to take many mana points. Rest of point can be used for reses (by mara), increased ES (in case of low ES), 2x endurance charges (since they are awesome) or more fire nodes

BTW:
You will have shitloads of life. With such amount of life I've never been stunned by last difficulty, so you don't need to take Unwavering Stance so early - stun chance strongly depends on hp pool. Secondly - even on last difficulty I was stunned only by rares with high damage modifiers, so I don't think you need US at all, especially u are ranged - I was melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info