2h sword spectral throw build. plz comment me

this is the build :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecB_wMnA5YFLQbuCZYUIBRxGNsaVRuqG_ohYCXfJyAppTGeMbAyCTJ-NDU0ODWSNug6UjsoQKBKfUrITeNOKlBHVgRW-livWlJbr2BDYEthIWFSYxdko2egbEZtSm49bmluqnJsdO108XgNeu989YE6gwmE2YTvhmCHKYdqh3aI7YjxiiKQCpBsl3CbXZ65n8uj56QZplenMKiaqW6plKxZtfK-p8APwKbA88EHxLjL9dJN1FLV-Nd-3Q3nD-dj6wnuDvKX9778ifzF_o8=

hope u guys can give me some tips and tell me what i should respec or take the upcomming lvl's

my gear atm
Spoiler

wep i try to 5L and use now
Spoiler

75% fire resi
74% cold resi
75% lightning resi
45% chaos resi
3.75k hp
4.6k armour

And my fire resi is 39% over capped
lightning is 19% over cappped.
Last edited by max19928 on Dec 3, 2013, 5:45:27 AM
anyone ? plz
Build looks fine, not sure what other information you wanted?
well i feel like i do realy low dps that's why i made this post.
and i wanted to know what u guys should add the next 2/3 levels.
my dps on double strike is 7664.3
my dps on spectral throw is 2386.5
looks pretty normal, can't see your current tree atm but once you start getting the sword dmg nodes you'll see a huge increase
The tree i posted is my currenct tree. :)
was hoping for some tips for the upcomming levels.
make some change of you passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wH_AycDlgUtBu4Q8BQgFHEY2xuqG_ohYCP2JJ0l3ymlMZ4yCTJ-NDU0ODWSNug6UjsoQKBKfUrITeNOKlBHVgRW-livWkhaUluvYENgS2EhYVJiWmMXZ6BsRm1Kbj1uaW6qcmx07XTxeA1673z1gTqDCYTZhO-GYIdqh3aI7YjxiiKQCpBslciXcJtdnrmfy6EiokCkGaZXpzComqluqZSsWa-itfK-ir6nwA_ApsDzwQfEotJN037UUtd-3Q3fmO4O73rv8PKX9Pj3vvzF_o8=

i think what you need is just a good 2h sword with 450+ physics dps
IGN:UndeadFaceless
I have a couple of notations that I would like to make.

I too run a 2h'd Scion ST. While the DPS may "look" low, on ST, keep in mind that it is not going to be the most accurate measure, since we are talking about being able to hit multiple times with the same projectile (not shotgunning, but the spinning projectile) I also, don't even bother running a melee skill. right now, I have a single projectile ST, and a LMP'd St, and I'm clearing maps with no problem. Now, I'm not clearing 70+ maps yet, as I don't have any, but I've yet to run across a map that I haven't bee able to finish.

As far as your build. I'm curious why you didn't pick up the 2 Sword Damage + Life Nodes. You went right by them. I could see a couple of places to swap points, but they are based on my "perception" as I'm running a 2h'd Mace build, with RT, and no melee skill, so I'm unsure about things like....

Accuracy needs
Melee damage needs (since nodes that say specifically melee don't interact with ST)
You are also far more leveled than I, so maybe it becomes more of a necessity at higher levels to run a melee skill. (Judging by your points, you are... 85?)

How is Mana Regen Working out for you? I opted for heading over to the Shadow area, to pick up Mana Leech (with plans to fill out a few more things over there eventually), and the Starting Mana Regen Point at the Scion Area, instead of Mana Regen in the duelist tree, and don't even bother with a mana flask anymore. (Unless map mod dictates one)

If you're interested in comparing notes
Spoiler

My Build

104 points, what I have planned next

My gear:

I normally just use Leap Slam for Kiting / Movement, but have found that occasionally, I can leap slam into a pack and stun them, getting some endurance charges quickly, and then going to town on them from there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info