Orb of Chance

Hi guys,
I had few months break from PoE, and I'm just wondering what items (and what ilvl) currently are worth to use Chance Orb on?
(sorry for my english).
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 5:23:10 AM
Siege axe
Spine bow
Glorious plate
Hubris circlet
Sundering axe
Nightmare bascinet
Amethyst ring

Ilvl does not matter, but u will want at least ilvl 50 to be able to roll 6 sockets

(i didn't list occultist's vestment since you're much more likely to roll infernal mantle than shavs anyway)
Last edited by micxiao on Dec 2, 2013, 11:50:56 PM
Ilvl does not matter ? Why ? Soul taker got a lvl 70req.

E: and why didnt you list Chain Belt ?
Ing: NEYPALM
Last edited by NeyPalm on Dec 3, 2013, 2:59:00 AM
wher u get this info about req ilvl to chance soul tacker i know thet auxium have it http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Auxium
ING @_Astre_
Last edited by ks2a on Dec 3, 2013, 3:04:57 AM
Oh my bad :)
Ing: NEYPALM
Orb of Chance doesn't care about itemlevel anymore:
"
The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

From Patch Notes 1.0.0g
"
micxiao wrote:
Siege axe
Spine bow
Glorious plate
Hubris circlet
Sundering axe
Nightmare bascinet
Amethyst ring

Ilvl does not matter, but u will want at least ilvl 50 to be able to roll 6 sockets

(i didn't list occultist's vestment since you're much more likely to roll infernal mantle than shavs anyway)

Really appreciate this. First time playthrough and just got to merc so I've been looking for a list like this :D.

Is karui maul worth chancing?
"
Xender wrote:
"
micxiao wrote:
Siege axe
Spine bow
Glorious plate
Hubris circlet
Sundering axe
Nightmare bascinet
Amethyst ring

Really appreciate this. First time playthrough and just got to merc so I've been looking for a list like this :D.

Is karui maul worth chancing?

honestly stick to spine bow glorius plate and siege axes, the biggest ticket items. Occultist robes arent a good idea since it can roll(and usually does)infernal troll mantle. Good luck.
checking smthng
Spoiler
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
1)
PatchNotes from November 7, 2013

"
The Orb of Chance can now generate Uniques that are higher than the itemlevel of the base type you're trying to roll.

An announcement from Chris 6. November 2013
"

Also, while we're dumping data on you, this was a popular request. Here is a table of the itemlevels required to spawn (either via drop or via Orb of Chance) the Map-only unique items: (Updated: read this!)

Kaom's Heart: 78
Shavronne's Wrappings: 78
Voltaxic Rift: 78
Void Battery: 77
Thunderfist: 76
Mon'tregul's Grasp: 75
Rathpith Globe: 74
Devoto's Devotion: 74
Lioneye's Remorse: 73
Ming's Heart: 73
Auxium: 72
Andvarius: 71
Lioneye's Glare: 71
Divinarius: 71

What's correct now?

2)
PatchNotes from November 7, 2013
"

Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings can now drop outside of maps.

Does they use to drop in bossfights now? As I never found a +7X iLvl item at dominus)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info