Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

Great job as always GGG! Grats!
IGN: Orrus, Funishment, Grumblethorpe
Creator of TQ:IT xMax mod: http://tinyurl.com/d5odb5u
4848 packs, nice GGG. Even if everybody bought the cheapest pack, that's well over a quarter of a million for you. Glad to hear you.
Great works from all of you.
GGG deployed one of the best role-play games so far.
I'm happy to help even if it is just money:)
This game deserves all the support!

It's the only totally free to play and ethical micro store game to be found right now.

The fact you have done so many innovative things and actually been able to pull it off with the budget you're working with, compared to some of the industry dominating publishers/developers with budgets that are eye opening huge AND STILL your game is better then anything they are putting out, really can shake up the way large gaming companies need to operate to be successful in the future of gaming.

Cheers!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
happy to help

keep up the good work
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Keep up the good work guys. I Love this game and will continue to support! Lets just put it this way i don't even like paying more than $15 dollars for a game, nuff said ;)
Thanks for the awesome support as usual. Take your time with the patch though, seriously take an extra day or three.. Damn GGG and their swift updates, tempting me during my final.. finals week before graduation. -_-
"
Seraphim5 wrote:
"
Mezzurah wrote:
"
Seraphim5 wrote:
i really hope some of that money goes to improving stability of the game.
poe becomes unplayable during afternoons at around 4pm to about 11pm at night. perfect ping in all other games but in poe i get pingspikes every 2-3 seconds.

also fix desync

no u fix it

fix what exactly? PoE`s bad servers or what ever is causing the problem?
if poe wants to live on they gotta start working on making the game better, not just adding skillgems every two weeks.

They have been. And unfortunately, the very nature of the problem makes it difficult to mitigate and, furthermore, impossible to "fix". From my understanding, only a small fraction of their staff have the technical know-how to tackle the problem, and in the meantime they have all manner of other things to worry about, like PVP and additional content.

Point being, they know the problem exists, they're doing what they can to deal with it, and your spamming the thread with "fix desynch" is about as helpful as me saying "no u".
Really need those portal effects working on maps. =( Can't even use the most appealing part of the pack without it =(
That's a lot of packs! You deserves it! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info