Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

"
Seraphim5 wrote:
i really hope some of that money goes to improving stability of the game.
poe becomes unplayable during afternoons at around 4pm to about 11pm at night. perfect ping in all other games but in poe i get pingspikes every 2-3 seconds.

also fix desync

no u fix it
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can't make any offers like that on the Release supporter packs, I'm sorry to say. We can only combine purchases that were made after release, but we cannot discount the upgrade with Open/Closed beta supporter packs. I'm very sorry that we haven't replied to your email yet, we're working as quickly as we can to reply to everyone!

so we can only combine purchases that were made after release, but still can upgade single transaction that was made before release to new supporter pack? or are you talking about beta supporters packs upgrade? if i have no any packs, but multi transactions beta+ release can i combine them and then upgrade with extra donations? pls clarify that for me
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Last edited by q2ev on Dec 2, 2013, 10:48:29 PM
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Awesome, can't wait to see what the Barrage skill will do. Congrats on selling the new supporter packs.

I do have a question about those packs when you do upgrade. Previous if you had the Diamond Support Pack you were able to upgrade to the Eternal Support Pack. Is there any kind of discounts for the new packs if you already own any previous supporter packs? I emailed customer support the day the new supporter packs came out but no response yet.

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can't make any offers like that on the Release supporter packs, I'm sorry to say. We can only combine purchases that were made after release, but we cannot discount the upgrade with Open/Closed beta supporter packs. I'm very sorry that we haven't replied to your email yet, we're working as quickly as we can to reply to everyone!

Thank you so much for the reply Henry. I just wanted to verify before I do any upgrading. Thanks again for the quick response.

"
q2ev wrote:

so we can only combine purchases that were made after release, but still can upgade single transaction before release to new supporters pack? or are you talking about beta supporters packs upgrade? if i have no any packs, but multi transactions beta+ release can i combine them and then upgrade with extra donations? pls clarify that for me

If I'm not mistaken Henry's reply specifically states "We can only combine purchases that were made after release". So from that sentence you will not be able to use Closed/Open beta purchases to combine to the new Supporter Packs. The release date was 10/23/13 and any packs purchase on or after that date CAN be used to combine for the new supporter packs that were release. I could be wrong but that's what I got of the response.
Good stuff. Could we see some minor PvP updates before patch 1.0.3
Suggestions
>Alt 'Entrance' & 'Quest NPC'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/subtledoorANDquest.png
>Alt 'Character Panel'|http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26332090/Stats.png
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

If I'm not mistaken Henry's reply specifically states "We can only combine purchases that were made after release". So from that sentence you will not be able to use Closed/Open beta purchases to combine to the new Supporter Packs. The release date was 10/23/13 and any packs purchase on or after that date CAN be used to combine for the new supporter packs that were release. I could be wrong but that's what I got of the response.

the thing that makes no sense is that i can upgrade pre beta single purchase for a release pack, but cannot add money paid after realese. thats where my incomprehension come from
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
release act 4!
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:

"
q2ev wrote:

so we can only combine purchases that were made after release, but still can upgade single transaction before release to new supporters pack? or are you talking about beta supporters packs upgrade? if i have no any packs, but multi transactions beta+ release can i combine them and then upgrade with extra donations? pls clarify that for me

No problem at all. :)

As for the other query, to make things clear:
We can combine purchases made after Release (Oct 23rd)
You can upgrade a single point pack purchase that was made during Open Beta via the accounts page(this does not apply to Open/Closed beta Supporter packs)
We cannot combine Open/Closed beta point pack purchases

I hope this clears things up, and if it doesn't feel free to PM myself, or email the team at support@grindinggear.com.
(please don't PM me with upgrade requests, I cannot action these via PM)
"
Mezzurah wrote:
"
Seraphim5 wrote:
i really hope some of that money goes to improving stability of the game.
poe becomes unplayable during afternoons at around 4pm to about 11pm at night. perfect ping in all other games but in poe i get pingspikes every 2-3 seconds.

also fix desync

no u fix it

fix what exactly? PoE`s bad servers or what ever is causing the problem?
if poe wants to live on they gotta start working on making the game better, not just adding skillgems every two weeks.
Glad to see so much support going for this game. I really am eager to see where it can keep going.
Ill be among those numbers when I finally hear back from support on the matter of upgrading/combining steam purchases.
gratz on pack sales
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info