My contribution to POE =)

Hello everyone,
Apparently, begging for keys hasn't got me anywhere so I'm gonna stop doing that.

Instead, I drew these two 'guns' in hopes for the Dev team to implement them in some way with the ranger class.

If by some chance a person with a beta key is impressed by the drawings, maybe I get a key from it?

Btw, I'm not that great at drawing, so please don't troll is you can help it lol

Link: http://imgur.com/a/GU1Rc
...did you know?...
Real guns would ruin the fantasy feeling of the game...

But a "hand-held machine/piston"(aka. renaming it), that shoots rocks or other stuff that's not related to real life firearms, would be a pretty neat idea...but not a idea that I think anyone would want to see this soon.
Sweeping Maid
Guns? In my grimdark fantasy game?

Nope.
Firearms -1
Things shooting nzRocks +1
Make an account
Forget about the whole game
Get a beta key
????
Profit!!!!
Man I don't wanna be annoying but at least I had the feeling you are just begging for it, in a 'different' way. Just try to be productive and don't expect anything in return, and MAYBE someone will notice it and give you a key. But you don't have to ask for a beta key at the end of every post you make, its not gonna help at all.
"
Filthy wrote:
Firearms -1

<3

^^
Sweeping Maid
Not really a fan of the idea of crazy sci-fi guns in my gritty fantasy games. But I think it might be cool to see like muskets or dueling pistols or something along those lines.
"
Filthy wrote:
Firearms -1

Your sig, so true lol

Ok, guns were probably a bad choice, duno what I was thinking haha, I'll draw some swords and bows when I get time XD
...did you know?...
thanks for the sweet pic of a future gun!
"
WhileOne wrote:
If by some chance a person with a beta key is impressed by the drawings, maybe I get a key from it?

I am all happy for you but...

...did these drawings really get you your beta key? ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info