What other games are you guys playing or anticipating?

"
sure_man_ok wrote:
Currently playing a little bit of everything..

Torchlight 2
Dota 2
Mark of the Ninja
CS:GO

Mark of the Ninja was a lot of fun.

Currently I found a great tower defense game on steam called Defenders Quest (Subtitle I don't know right now).

One of the best tower defense (plus RPG elements) I have played.
Standard Forever
Borderlands 2 (funnest game I've played in a long time - not even worried about gear, the fights themselves are just pure fun)

and I'm playing some of my back catalog of Steam games. Right now that means I'm finishing up my 50 hours in Witcher 2 savegame and I'm also playing a bit of Batman AC.
Project Eternity, by Obsidian Entertainment. Made by a team led by Chris Avellone (of Icewind Dale, Fallout 1 & 2, Planescape: Torment and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II fame). I consider Torment to be the greatest RPG ever created... the epic storyline is stunning, and easily surpasses anything in the 13 years that has since passed.

Indulge me a little, and enjoy a taste of the Planescape: Torment and its melancholic music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiwFrC3cl00

On a side note, there seems to be a spiritual sequel to Planescape: Torment coming up, so we'll see.
Last edited by Hayrich on Jan 16, 2013, 3:36:10 PM
League of Legends and on occasion starcraft.

Tried Natural Selection 2. But something is just bad about it.

Whatever they had, they lost.
Currently playing:

Diablo III - Just tried the starter pack last night.
Torchlight 2
Dota 2

Anticipating:

DmC Devil May Cry
POE FREAKING OPEN BETA SAAAAN!!
I play D3 <--- (Epic Fail and I'm huge d2 fan) while waiting for PoE open beta. One thing i notices tho is no one mentioned Elder scrolls online i think it has potential if it done right. Oblivion was great and skyrim was pretty good and I've always said they needed to be online but unfortunately i think they are trying to compete with wow on ESO and that isn't the direction they need to go with it just my opinion
Last edited by Juggalo420420 on Jan 17, 2013, 4:59:45 AM
Personally, I really hate seeing the Elder Scrolls going MMO and I hope the game will fail miserably so Bethesda won't get any funky ideas, but will continue making amazing singleplayer sandbox RPG's.

The MMO genre is so stale and has been for many, many years. I've never really been tempted to even try one.
"
Widukind wrote:
Personally, I really hate seeing the Elder Scrolls going MMO and I hope the game will fail miserably so Bethesda won't get any funky ideas, but will continue making amazing singleplayer sandbox RPG's.

The MMO genre is so stale and has been for many, many years. I've never really been tempted to even try one.

Don't worry. It's some Zenimax team doing ESO. The singleplayer games will still be done by Bethesda.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Not playing a whole lot at the moment, casually logging into Guild Wars 2 every now and then for some WvW action.

Looking foward to Star Citizen.
I'm kind of waiting for "Scarlet Blade" to come out. But if I like Path of Exile (which I haven't tried yet) then I can say goodbye to Scarlet Blade lol. I quit all the games I played cause I got bored but POE looks promising.
Like a flame in the dark, I attract the unknown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info