What other games are you guys playing or anticipating?

I am interested to know what taste in games do you Path of Exile fans have in common.

For me it is..

1) Diablo III (I still prefer Path of Exile though.. I am only have this game installed because it has the "Diablo" on it.)

2) DC Universe Online (Free on steam. Heard some good things about this game. Thought I should give it a try)

3) Marvel Heroes (Keeping an eye on this one since it is the Diablo 2 guys behind it after all.)
well
1) wow as my main online game
2) poe when I'm bored or at friday night doing dungeon with friends
3) lol as my moba style pref game.
Next plz
Hodor?
-Diablo 3
-Borderlands 2
-CoD Black ops 2
-Tera MMORPG

I have just recently came across PoE in a channel on Diablo. After hearing praise of it I decided to check it out, and am debating on buying a support package, or should I wait until open beta/release? Its only 12 days until.
- Titan Quest : Immortal Throne
- http://www.grimdawn.com/
- http://www.pso2.com/us/
Right now I currently playing Sleeping Dogs while I wait for Path of Exile to go Open Beta in the meantime. So far, I only got two games I anticipating this year would be Grim Dawn and Grand Theft Auto 5. Legends of Dawn MIGHT catch my interest if I ever have the chance to try out the game.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Dota 2
1. Endless Space. Ridiculously well made and addictive 4X space game.

2. Hotline Miami. Fun and brutally unforgiving game. :D

3. Civilization V: Gods and Kings. Finally picked up Gods and Kings over the holidays. All ready added ~14 hours onto my time played of Civ5. Barely a drop of water in the ocean of time that I've spent playing the series but still a pretty solid expansion.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
I'm playing a little Dawn of War 2: Retribution at the moment, and I'm looking forward to see how Company of Heroes 2 will turn out.

Apart from that, there aren't any games I'm anticipating (well, apart from PoE ofcourse!). Most modern games don't really hold my interest.
I play Binding of Isaac quite a bit and I'm looking forward to Metal Gear Rising.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info